Chapter Two: Pillow

'Smack!

A contestant fell. Who are they? Why are they here? Which team are they on? We run over to them and its...'

...

"Ow..."

Pillow?
She sits up and dusts her legs off.

"Wow, now I'm stuck inside of Four, how great, im-"

She looks up at us and stares. Did she not know we would be here? Isn't she a smart one too? Then again, no one knew about the EXIT.

"...why are you guys here...?"

"I dont know, this is just where Four put us after elimination." I reply to her question. That didn't seem that hard to answer.

"Can you guys exit out of here? I need to get out, I'm not eliminated yet!"

Wait she's not?

"Well then why are you here?" Liy questions her.

"Uh, I must of did something wrong. Four screeched me! He did it differently though, like he grew and somehow he ate me? Talk about a rude numberal!"

Thats disgusting.

We can faintly hear four over our heads when he screams..
...
Did he say he must be X's only treasure..? Hah, he likes him. Why wouldn't he? I'm pretty sure it was his choice to bring X a long from who knows where to here at Goiky. Maybe he's just now admitting to it. I actually dont know, that dont really sound like Four. That's enough, time to think again. How do we escape?

Everyone keeps talking to her and asking her things. I still look around. Trees. Trees. Trees. And more trees. Is that all that's here? I was SO desperate into thinking we would get out as soon as we left the room! Guess we must use plan B... But, there is no plan B. Guess we wait for Four to come back or for something to happen.

....

.... this one is shorter TvTu
sorry about that- also people on insta I SWEAR I'm getting the first part of the comic done!
eep

mystery object is here nowowowowowowow its p i l l o w-
here we are in bfb 13-
ah yes, before the split. good times indeed. But I love the green 'non-canon bri ish' numbr,, 👉👈 and hey there's art

hahsehahahshush idk why I added the 'I must be x's only treasure' part just uh, its not much in the story or au

not much, not much,, not much,,,

uh anyway hope you liked this chapter and uh- bye bye uvu

firey plushsh except there's leafy plush now so uh-

ddddd