26: If You Die, I'll Kill You

{Song: My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark by Fall Out Boy}

~Edited~

~⚠️Warning : some torture⚠️(Skip to after italics if you don't feel comfortable reading it)~

My head felt like it had been smashed to bits, my hair was frizzy from electricity. When the door opens again I'm still catching my breath from the round before, so when my eyes look up and see Nat, I shrink away.

"Nat... please..." I heave out in between gasps. She doesn't move, just stands in the doorway and watches me struggle against the restraints, "Help me. Nat, please help." I say more clearly as I catch my breath.

Her eyes were black orbs, completely lifeless as she took a step back and allowed the hulking figure to enter the room once more.

"No!" I scream out as she shuts the door, locking me in with him once more, "Nat! Don't leave me in here with him! I'm sorry, please. I'll do anything!" I shriek as the figure moves closer, his piercing blue eyes shoot through the curtain of long dark hair. His metal arm reaches over and grips my throat, effectively cutting off my bubbling screams.

His grip tightens, I can feel the bruising force nearly crush my windpipe before he lets go and walks to the side of the room where a tray of tools were set up and waiting.

"Bucky...." I whimper as his back is facing me. When he makes no motion at my voice I cough before trying again, "James. James listen to me. This isn't you... HYDRA did something." My pleas get more pitched as panic creeps up my throat, he had selected a tool and was testing it out before turning back to face me.

I struggle harder as he approaches me with the sharp ended prong, "No! James! It's me, it's Ali. Your Ali! Please, James, don't do this again. I can't-" A sob builds up in my chest and forces me to stop my pleas.

Bucky grabs my hand with his metal fist, forcing my fingers to lay flat on the arm rest. He slowly brings the sharp prong down and places it along my pointer finger. I try pleading once more, even though I know nothing will change, "James, look at me. I'm sorry I left you. I love you, James. Did you hear me? I said I love you." I whimper out as the cold metal of the device cuts the circulation to that finger off.

As soon as the sharp prong digs in under my nail, I let out a bloodcurdling scream. He leaves it there as he moves to grab something else, my eyes were screwed shut so I only felt the sting of the blade dig into my shoulder. When this new addition gave no further reaction from me, he moves the contraption on my finger deeper in until I feel something pop off and a blinding pain blossoms from my finger.

My loud scream reaches my ears as the device is moved to my other hand's pointer finger, and the process is repeated...

My throat feels numb as I shoot up in bed, the sharp pain in my shoulder remains even as the ache in my fingers fade away along with the memory. I glance over and see a dark patch is growing on the same spot of the shoulder as the pain had been in my memory. I slowly push my collar away from my skin and see that I had claws out, and watch as a slash on my shoulder slowly heals.

I turn my hand back to normal before untangling myself from the beds sheets. My throat felt raw, and my mouth was parched which told me that I must have been screaming out loud. This was affirmed when I could hear a few minds active at the early hour of the morning. My eyes are taking a long time adjusting to the darkness around me but I swear I see the gleam of blue eyes from my doorway as clouds move away from the full moon but I blink and the doorway to my room was empty.