32: Okay. How Much for the Arm?

{Song: Start a War by Klergy with Valerie Broussard}

~Edited~

I was a little nervous when we landed in Wakanda, I've never met a king before. Or any type of royalty to be honest, but when Shuri greeted us I felt like I was talking to the female version of Peter. T'Challa was formal but polite, Bucky introduced me and as soon as Shuri heard that I was the one who had been wiped by HYDRA she was interested in how I was able to regrow my own brain.

Bucky showed me the hut that he had lived in while he was staying here to get help with his mind before moving back into the compound. I move over to the small-ish bed, sitting down and leaning back to face Bucky, "Small bed, how could you do anything on here?" I ask, a wicked smile on my face that he understood immediately. 

"Trust me, love. There's plenty of room for me to do whatever I'd like." 

"Prove it." 

And boy did he prove it. 

A couple hours later, I was slipping my suit back on when we heard the sound of a jet entering the area. After placing one last kiss on my lips, Bucky leads us out of the hut and towards the others who were waiting for the jet.

"They are here." T'Challa tells us as we join the group of people who were watching as a jet slides past the forcefield and slowly descends in front of us. Bucky and I were standing off to the side as I quickly scan over each of the team members' minds to make sure they're okay, crinkling my brow as I felt the anxiety in Wanda. Then I feel the mind of someone who I haven't seen in what felt like a long time.

The jet's ramp descends, Pietro blurring out and coming to a stop next to me as Steve and Nat move down the ramp, quickly followed by Sam and Eddie. I raise my brows in surprise as Rhodey and Bruce both walk out, and stifle a laugh at the conversation they were having. I watch Steve and T'Challa shake hands and then nearly burst out laughing as Bruce starts to bow.

The group starts to walk over towards where Bucky and I were standing and I follow as Buck moves to meet them. "How we looking?" Nat asks.

"You will have my Kingsguard, The Border tribe, the Dora Milaje, and..." T'challa lists off as he motions to where Buck and I were.

"And a semi-stable hundred year old man." Bucky finishes for him while walking up to Steve and hugging him. I make my way over towards Wanda, who was semi-carrying Vision, and check her over for any type of injury before hugging her and helping her bring Vision into Shuri's lab. Pietro was speeding around us in a jittery ball of blue, but never offered to help.

After depositing Vision onto what looked like a high tech medical bed, Steve sent me out to keep an eye out with Pietro, Eddie, Sam, Rhodey, and Bucky. My brother and I were almost the same amount of jittery, he was only moving at a fast enough speed that all you saw was a blurred movement. Bucky was walking up to me right as we both see something above us, all of us looking up as what looked like some type of spaceship hurtled directly towards the barrier.

"Hey, Cap. We got a situation here." Sam says into our coms. The five of us watch as it smashes into the top of the forcefield, "Ouch." Pietro mutters as it blows up.

"God, I love this place." Bucky comments as he looks at the blue shimmer of the forcefield. Rhodey warns us of more incoming and we look over right as a handful of these space pods crash right outside of the protective dome.

"Steve, you guys might want to hurry it up." I grumble into the coms as I feel my eyes start to glow as my nerves build up even more. We end up grouping together and boarding some type of hovercraft to fly us closer to the border. Steve, Bucky, and I were standing at the front of one with T'challa next to us.