Episode 12

Zhaohua Hall.

Suning followed behind Xuanyuanling. As soon as he entered the hall, a beautiful woman greeted him. She should be the original sister Su Yu.

Seeing that Xuanyuanling was safe and sound, Su Yu was obviously relieved, and bowed respectfully and said: "The concubine welcomes your majesty."

"I heard that your heart disease has relapsed, why didn't you see the imperial doctor come?"

Fortunately, she had prepared a speech before, and Su Yu replied: "My Majesty, my concubine just feels distressed and flustered when I fall asleep. It is not too serious. Xiaohuan made a fuss. It was to disturb your majesty’s rest. Blame it."

"Well, your sister is fine." Xuanyuan Ling looked at Suning and said, "You can go back and rest with me at ease."

At this time, Su Yu noticed that there was still a woman standing next to her who had been used as a background board, and took a closer look. Isn't this the sister who was sent to the palace to give birth to her? !

I think she and 999 have been in the world of Mary Su for so many years. Although she has given birth to many children, she is not used to the pain of having children. In addition, Su's family has been urging, so she spent points to exchange for a disease package in the system, pretending to be The Su family really came up with a way of adopting a child because of a mental illness and frailness. The concubine in the palace was afraid that the child born to the concubine would be unfamiliar, so it would not pay off to make a wedding dress for others. I came up with the idea of ​​sending her sister into the palace. Although Suning's appearance is not good, she is blowing pillow wind by your majesty’s pillow, so why not worry that Suning will not be able to have a child, whether it is a man or a woman, adopting her name, It's a solid position, after all, it usually takes decades to get 100 love points in general strategy tasks.

Su Yu relied on His Majesty’s 60 love value for her, and cried in front of him for a few days about his sister’s affection, begging him to bring Suning into the palace, and His Majesty indeed agreed to her.

However, Su Yu looked at Xuanyuanling’s attitude towards Suning, and then thought about the reason why his love value dropped sharply. No way...

"Sister, sister, you're fine!" Suning trot towards Su Yu, just avoiding Xuanyuanling's hand that wanted to hold her waist. Holding Su Yu's arm, a scene of sisters' affection was staged, "I haven't seen him for so long, Ning'er misses her sister."

[999: Love value of the main character -5, current love value = 5]

Ma Dan, what does it mean to lift a rock and hit her in the foot? That's it. I didn't expect Xuanyuanling to actually like her sister's Xiaojiabiyu model, and fell in love at first sight? ! Really careless.

Su Yu also took Suning's hand and said, "Sister, I'm so sorry that I disturbed you and your majesty's rest."

Suning shook her head, "Sister's body is the most important thing! Now it's late in the sky, and it's time for my sister to rest. Let Ning'er serve your sister to sleep tonight!"

Without waiting for Su Yu's reply, Xuanyuan Ling said first.

"Naughty!" The cold eyes swept across Su Yu, with a warning, his back gaze locked in Suning and said, "Is it for you to serve your sister when I admit you into the palace?"

"His Majesty···"

[999: Love value -5, current love value = 0, favorability -30, current favorability = 50]

Su Yu only felt dizzy for a while, Ma Dan, actually met Black Heart Lotus, thinking that she has been in the Marisu Realm for so many years, has never been so angry, no, she will not leave unless she exposes her innocent painting! !