Episode 52

"...Where are they?" After seeing the scene just now, and now I really have no appetite, Suning put down the spoon, looked at Lin Yu, and asked urgently: "Zombies came in... Then where did they go?"

"Let's go first." Lin Yu picked up the spoon and scooped a spoon of white rice porridge, put it to her mouth, and said lightly: "Drink the porridge, I put sugar in it, it is sweet."

gone? Leave them behind and leave?

Su Ning was startled, and turned his head to avoid the spoon containing rice porridge that he handed to her mouth. He slowly sat on his lap from the chair, hugged him, shook his head and said dullly: "I don't want to eat…"

Lin Yu put the spoon back in the rice bowl, put her hand on her back, stroked her hair, and said lightly, "What are you thinking? Why are you unhappy?"

Suning hugged him tighter, buried his head deep in his arms, feeling the warm temperature from his body, and looked down and said in frustration: "...They must just want to leave me... You are tired of me. ...I'm sorry...I blame it all..."

The cool fingers lifted her chin, and the brown eyes looked straight into her eyes, and found that they were full of fear, daze and insecurity. It can be seen that leaving her alone in the supermarket before has caused her great psychology. shadow.

"You're afraid." Lin Yu pursed her lips, touched the corners of her sad red eyes with her fingertips, and said seriously: "Don't be afraid, I am very powerful and can protect you."

"Also, I will never leave you..."

Several cars drove to the concentration camp to take a rest.

Yan Zihao walked to Uncle Beard's car and knocked on the door. The window came down, but he didn't see the person who should be there.

"Where is Suning?!" Yan Zihao walked around the car twice with a hand hanging from the car. He was pretty sure he didn't see her get off the car, and, "Where is Lin Yu?!"

Uncle Beard twisted the car door and got out of the car, took a veil to wipe the dirt on the car door, pointed to the last car, and said: "On the Mu Ling car, you go find them."

Yan Zihao's expression was distorted for a moment, "I was in that car, why didn't I see them on the way!"

Uncle Beard was stunned, put down his handkerchief, "Have you seen other cars?"

"What do you mean?" Yan Zihao's expression was ugly to the extreme, "I came from the last car, and everyone in the middle car got off. It was all empty, and there were no two of them!"

"Don't tell me, you forgot them in the villa!" Yan Zihao clenched his fist with one hand.

Seeing that the atmosphere was extremely tense, Hu Rong hurriedly got off the driveway: "Yan Zihao, don't make it difficult for you. It was Mu Ling who said let us go first, so as not to block your retreat. She also said to let Lin Yu and Suning get in her car. If you didn’t follow her in the car, it must be in a certain car here. Maybe you got off the car and didn’t notice..."

"It's best!" Yan Zihao's eyes were extremely gloomy.

Turned around and walked towards Mu Ling who was counting the supplies.

When Li Yan came to ensure Suning's safety, he heard this kind of conversation, and accidentally froze a car door.

"I did see Lin Yu jumping off the balcony holding Suning. I thought they got in the car, didn't they?" Mu Ling asked "confused": "But why not get in the car?"