Episode 65

The heavy door of the hall slowly closed, blocking Suning's sight from the door and blocking all sounds in the hall.

Suning was holding a cake tray, which Geya handed her before leaving the room.

Suning retracted his gaze and continued to eat the little cakes together. The butler walked very slowly and steadily. She thought the butler was also a vampire, but he had a warm body and he should be a human.

In such a dark place, she couldn't even see where the wall was, and he could actually find the direction to walk through one corridor after another.

How good this vision should be.

Suning looked up at him, only to find that he was not looking at the road at all, not even looking at her, with his eyelids down, his face was very indifferent, or there was no expression...

Is it possible to walk by memory?

Is this... still human?

Okay, there are all vampires. It's not a human being and what's weird, just don't bite her or hurt her.

The cake is a bit too much, almost full, and a bit greasy. Suning swallowed the last bite in his mouth, thought for a while, and asked: "...Where are you taking me?"

"Geya's bedroom."

Even the words are straightforward, like a marionette, without a soul.

Suning shook his hand in front of him without responding.

After eating the cake, the powdered sugar left on his fingers was a bit sticky, and Suning rubbed his fingers on his clothes, but there was no response.

Is it possible to have no eyes if you keep your eyelids down?

Suning was frightened by his own thoughts, and unconsciously began to imagine that he opened his eyes, but there were only two dark "colored" eye holes, and cold sweat came out from behind.

The more I think about it, the more scared but the more curious...

Suning was quiet for a while, and finally stretched the demon to his face.

First, he poked his chin with a finger, but didn't respond, poked his face, and didn't respond.

After swallowing, Suning stretched his neck, gently placed his fingers on his eyelids, and pushed up...

The eyelids were lifted, and through the light of the dim candle, what Suning saw was a pair of pale gold eyes without any glamorous eyes.

The steward's footsteps suddenly stopped.

Suning hurriedly withdrew her hand, but couldn't look back, because she found that there seemed to be countless small golden "color" bright spots in the depths of the pale gold "color" eyes...

It seems that something is awakening...

When Suning was about to get closer to see clearly, the butler lowered his eyelids again, covering the expression in his eyes, and stepped forward.

When Suning stretched out his hand to move his eyes, he was pressed back by an invisible force.

This...this...this butler is not easy!

Suning was about to say something, suddenly felt that his **** was pinched by him!

"You! You!" Suning's eyes widened, "What are you doing?!" Struggling to get out of his arms.

But he hugged so tightly that she couldn't get away anyhow.

"I want to tell Geya!"

"Tell him what?" It was still the voice that was extremely indifferent and did not fluctuate before, inexplicably, Suning felt that it was frivolous...

"The Ideal Mary Sue" (Quick Transmigration)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें