Episode 63(Arc 6"Vampire")

The roommates are all easy to get along with, but they have a vague sense of alienation when chatting with each other. It seems that they have just met each other and each seems to have their own lives. Two of them returned to their rooms after buying a meal during lunch. , One went straight out of school.

When Suning went back to her room to look for her wallet, she saw a photo frame fell on the desk and stood it up. There was a photo in the photo frame. There was a crutch with a dragon head and a crutch sitting on the chair in the middle of the photo, wearing a Chinese style. A white-haired old man in retro clothes and a pair of middle-aged "women" stood behind the old man. On the left stood a girl with long hair and a nonchalant attitude. She was still standing behind her. For a pair of twin youths of the same age, Suning looked in the mirror next to him again and made sure that on the right side of the photo, he was standing farther than the auntie sweeping the floor with a broom. The person who was almost out of the camera was himself, with a face on his face. Smirking, seems very happy.

In the photo above, except for the sweeping aunt with high nose and big eyes, the others are all Asian appearances. The background of the photo is a British villa. It is not difficult to guess that she is in a Chinese family.

Next to the photo frame, there is a class schedule.

Freshman class schedule, no majors are written, there is a ‘c etc’ on the top of the paper.

There are only classes on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, every day at 10:30 in the morning, one class goes directly to 12 o'clock, and it is also a food class. Classes at 3 in the afternoon and until 5 o'clock in the afternoon, it is a body class. Wednesday night...beauty class?

Suning read the timetable over and over again and determined that there are only a few classes a week, and there is really no culture class!

In the small print on the side, various activities are basically held once a week.

Suning took out his mobile phone and searched for ‘Villi University’ on the Internet, but nothing came out.

Well, this must be a leather university.

Can you find a job after going to such a university?

Although her family seems to be quite rich, it seems that she seems to be undervalued in her family. After graduation, it's hard to be raised by the family.

Besides, she didn't really want to be kept by others.

It’s comfortable to be raised, but you have to pay...

Suning sat at the desk, clicked on the phone's address book, and found the number noted as "Mom".

Discuss with your family first, re-enter a high school and then take the university entrance examination. Other universities may not pass the entrance examination, but you can try hard to pass the entrance examination to a university with a Chinese major. It is not bad that you can support yourself as a Chinese teacher in the future!

But will they agree with the idea that they want to drop out?

Otherwise, you should withdraw by yourself. Looking at the house in the photo, this family should be quite rich, and enough pocket money should be given. It would be good if you can apply for a high school.

Suning pondered it for a long time, and finally decided to call the'parents' first. After all, dropping out of school is considered a major event.

The phone was connected just after the call, and a very gentle female voice came.

"Xiao Ning, did something happen when calling mom?"

"...Nothing happened, just..." Suning thought for a while, and said directly: "...I want to drop out, this school is not suitable for me, I want to re-enter high school and take another exam..."