Episode 56

Climbed into the dense corpse spiders from the window, spreading their sharp midges to bite the zombie’s legs, and some climbed along the legs and covered the zombie’s face, the front claws "plugged" into the scarlet eyes, thick red The slime "liquid" splashed out, and the little spiders continuously burrowed in from the wound, disrupting the brains of the zombies and making the zombies incapacitated.

The whole room was full of spiders, blocking the doorway to block the zombies from entering. Only the place where Li Faman stood formed a circular boundary, and no spider dared to climb in.

Li Faman's shoulders and arms were bitten by the zombies who had previously pounced on Suning. The wound was soaking blood and the blood was turning black, which was a sign of infection.

As if he could not feel the slightest pain, he stretched out his hand and "touched" her side face.

With a smile in his white eyes, he said helplessly: "There is really no way..."

Li Li also knew that Persimmon was looking for a soft pinch and couldn't deal with Lin Yu, so he started with Suning.

When Li Li asked him whether he could use extreme methods without compromise, he nodded and agreed.

Seeing her step by step, back to the wall, fearful and helpless...Even if she knew that after she had gone through the pain, she would return to the system space and meet him, but in the end, he still didn't harden his heart...

Forcibly squeezing out Li Li and occupying this body...

The skin under her hand was trembling, without a trace of blood, she was in shock, facing the room full of spiders, her fear was no less than when facing zombies.

He sighed softly and hugged her into his arms.

"Scared..."

Seeing her gripping his clothes tightly, covering her eyes with her clothes, she started sobbing.

A crying cavity mixed with nasal sounds came from his arms, and the voice gradually became louder, "...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I am leaving here uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."

I want to leave...

She has no points and can't give up the mission. Even if he transfers points to her personally, she can only clear the points after the mission ends. If she wants to leave, she can only complete the mission, or...

The manager half-cast his eyes, staring at her slender neck, thinking about using poison, using rope, cutting with a knife, letting spiders bite her, and other methods of death... Every time he thought of one, his brows wrinkled deeper. one cent.

In the end, he couldn't take it anymore before he treated her.

He sighed silently again.

It seems that this time, he really fell...

"You were bitten and woo... woo you are going to be a zombie..." Suning was full of tears, raised his head from his arms, looked at him with tears, sobbed and sobbed, "showing" his wrists and holding them up to him. In front of me, "Oh, you bite me... Turn me into a zombie too... I'm going... I want to leave here Ooh... Never come again..."

As soon as I touched her fair and delicate wrist, I felt her shrink back and heard her tremblingly say: "You bite... don't use force..."

A light bite does not bleed.

The manager lowered his head and looked at her with pale white eyes, and saw her move her face to the side. The water eyes were busy and moved away when they touched the spiders on the floor, but they had nowhere to put their eyes, so they could only close nervously. eye.