Episode 62(End)

The system is bound to the soul. If you really want to destroy the system, you can only cut it off along with that piece of soul. But cutting the soul will have a great impact on people. Therefore, Lin Yu did not destroy Suning's system, only her system. I was isolated, and neither party could receive information from each other.

The manager squeezed Li Li out again when he entered the custody body. After getting in touch with 1414, he transferred the points to it. Now, as long as Lin Yu lifts the isolation from 1414 and asks Suning to give up the task, then 1414 can take him immediately. She left.

On the way back to the small villa, Lin Yu's face was extremely gloomy.

When the door closed, he directly grabbed her hand and pierced the little finger with a small silver needle.

"Hi...what are you doing?!" Suning wanted to withdraw his hand, but he was firmly grasped.

Black eyes stared straight at the small blood beads that emerged from her fingertips. The bright red blood was slightly black and thicker than normal people. The blood beads were wiped away, and the wound quickly became a small blood scar.

"It's really troublesome."

Lin Yu pulled her into his arms, hugged her and sat on the sofa. Seeing her struggling to get up, Lin Yu held her back with one hand and let her lie on him honestly.

"Be quiet."

"No, it's so hot, you don't feel comfortable holding me!"

"Stop feeling uncomfortable."

Suning closed her eyes dullly and said nothing.

Lin Yu put her hand on her forehead and found the system residence.

He didn't intend to destroy her system, he just wanted to turn her into a fugitive like him.

It is very difficult to get the system out of the control of the main god, and it will take several years or even decades, but now there is obviously not enough time for him to successfully transform her system.

Indeed, he could not be willing to let her die, he would let her go.

However, he will strip her system's upgrade function and points program first, so that she cannot return to the system space, and will directly enter the next world when she leaves.

After all, the manager who was forbidden to leave the system space entered the mission world twice for her. It is not difficult to find that the manager has unusual feelings for her, so he can't worry about letting her return to the system space to meet with the manager.

Then, he will attach his mark in her system, so that he can find her no matter which world she goes to.

Lin Yu stretched out **** to pinch her puffy white face, and seeing her forehead covered with sweat, he leaned over and printed a kiss on her forehead, followed the kiss and pressed her slightly opened pink lips.

Suning turned his head back to avoid the kiss, but was pressed back by his big hand, and continued to kiss her earlobe neck. He could not help himself because of the rich scent that he smelled a hundred times more sensitive, so he took it off with one hand. She lowered her shorts, spread her legs so that she straddled his thighs, and held her back with her hands pressed against his bulging lower abdomen.

"You're so annoying..." Suning, who was restrained by his hands and couldn't avoid it, bit his chin in dissatisfaction, and whispered, "Can you have a little bit of self-control!"

"...This is to blame you." Like a fairy, attracting him all the time, emitting a scent that seduce men, glaring at his misty eyes, don't you want him to touch her?