Episode 58

Listening to the sound of showering water from the bathroom, Suning was completely relieved.

…If she guessed right, Lin Yu has a split personality, not to mention the completely different "sex" personality between the faithful dog Lin and the Rabid Dog Lin, let’s talk about what Rabid Dog Lin said, "You are spoiled by him" and I It's not the same...It's not very obvious anymore, he is split from the faithful dog Lin, an unusual personality.

Therefore, Suning did not dare to resist his actions too much at the beginning.

But blindly retreating will only make him more unscrupulous, so Suning furiously resisted, testing his bottom line with a guilty conscience, fortunately it made him regress.

Suning, who dislikes being completely suppressed by him, said that his concession this time proved that she is completely possible to take back the initiative in the future, and she can live a comfortable life of being served and served by others...

Although he is still a little bit abnormal, Suning, who has a full level of ‘normal’ experience, is very confident to teach him back to his previous ‘twenty-four filial piety’ boyfriend!

Those who don't obey her and want to be kissed and unspeakable to her, ha ha, beautiful!

Tomorrow is very hot, but the coolness coming from the floor is bitingly icy. Suning ran back to the bed on tiptoes and threw himself on the bed, putting his feet in the bed, there was still warmth in the bed, and I started to sleep when my feet were warm. .

Suning got into the quilt together, pulled the pillow to hug, and fell asleep comfortably.

When Lin Yu came out of the bathroom, he saw a big bag bulging on the bed.

When she walked over and lifted a corner of the quilt, she saw her eyes closed tightly in the quilt, there was no blood on her lips, and her face was very pale.

Lin Yu frowned, stretched out his hand to hug her into his arms, and put the back of his hand on her forehead.

No fever...

Suning weakly pulled his hand on her stomach, with her face pressed against his arms, her eyelids drooped, and she said uncomfortably: "I...probably... I have dysmenorrhea... Give me warm... Then "knead" or "knead"... "

Lin Yu put on a light force and slowly "kneaded" her belly.

"No...no..." Suning pushed his hand away, sat up from his arms, slowly shrank into the quilt, wrapped himself into a cicada pupa, curled up into a ball, "...uncomfortable...uncomfortable …"

Suning, who has never experienced dysmenorrhea, deeply felt the pain of being a woman at this moment, and began to complain about this delicate body, but never thought about the hijacking of the transparent person, almost being bitten by a zombie, thrown down by Lin Yu, and washed twice. In the second bath, she has been running around barefoot... The occurrence of these events finally made her delicate and small body in a special period, no doubt arrogant!

Without the strength to roll over, Suning's eyelids were half drooping, dying.

Lin Yu's frowning brows were never loosened. The search system store found the "medicine" that is said to relieve all people's ailments. Without thinking, he exchanged it directly.

"Open your mouth." Lin Yu handed the pill "medicine" to her mouth, "eat it."

Suning didn't open her eyes, she just shook her head gently and said, "...I have no appetite... I don't want to eat anything..."

She just wanted to lie down like this, and lie down till the day and old.

"It won't hurt after eating." Lin Yu supported her back with one hand and made her sit up.