Episode 40

Sure enough, in the imperial blind date, oh no, before the imperial oa exchange meeting, Miss Anna from the Rogley family personally sent an invitation letter to Suning, inviting her to go to the Rogley family manor to attend his brother's birthday party.

Will Suning go? of course not!

There are pits at a glance.

Let 444 politely "sexually" reply a text message that something could not go away.

Suning closed the door, threw the invitation letter aside, clicked on the portable computer, and started to compete with the "under twelve" puzzle game again.

‘What kind of broken game, is it really a twelve-year-old puzzle game? I just helped my son pass the test, and I started to doubt my IQ! ’

‘This game is poisonous! I am the one who gets a scholarship in college! You can't pass a level! ’

‘Madan, I have obsessive-compulsive disorder. I didn’t pass the last level a year ago, and I’m still passing the last level! ! Go crazy! ’

···

Suning watched them one by one, and finally let go, so it was not that she had a low IQ, it was simply a problem with the game settings!

444 secretly breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, it filtered out most of the comments that said the game was simple.

···

Downstairs of the Su family, a low-key luxury limited edition Gali limited edition black speed car stopped at the door. The driver in uniform got out and opened the door respectfully, and from inside came a tall and slender woman with brown-red hair. "Lose" is exactly the symbol of the Rogley family's highly recognizable "sex". The woman who can receive this treatment in the Rogley family has no other woman except Anna Rogley.

Anna has indeed lost a lot of weight. It is hard to calculate it. It is about a quarter of her previous weight. Generally, people who have lost weight have loose skin, but Anna does not. On the contrary, her skin is firm and tender, not white enough but enough. Healthy, the whole person really looks much more spirited than the weak and weak Suning.

Anna's waist-length red found that just behind her ears, her eyebrows were exquisite and beautiful, and her beautiful eyes were radiant, as if she had completely changed. So when Susan saw her for the first time, she almost didn't recognize her. Although she often saw her photos on the Internet, she never thought that seeing her in person would be so amazing.

Can a beta become so beautiful...

"Miss Ann Anna?"

Anna "showed" a friendly smile and nodded to Susan: "Is your sister Suning home? I have something to do with her."

"Yes." Susan nodded, "You come in first, I'll call her."

"Okay thank you."

"No... Thanks."

Susan turned upstairs, thinking, is she finally coming to Suning to settle the account?

Why didn't I feel happy at all?

···

Suning walked slowly, and was surprised when she saw Anna. After all, Anna's appearance before was very impressive.

As soon as I sat down, I heard her say:

"Suning, I think there should be some misunderstanding between us."

Suning was silent for a moment. She had just arrived for a while. She was not sure that the original body did not do this corner prying work, so she did not deny it, and just followed her words: "I think so too. Regarding Green, I really didn't expect him to do this."