Episode 45

Roo reached her neck, but didn't smell the pheromone he should have.

Frowning his brows, he asked coldly: "Did you use a pheromone inhibitor?"

Feeling his hand tightening around her waist, Suning turned his face uncomfortably.

Water eyes turned around to see that Luo Ao's eyes were a sign of guilty conscience. She pursed her lips and nodded gently and said: "Well... the smell is too big, I don't like it..."

nonsense!

Luo's eyes darkened, obviously because he was carrying him on a date with Eli.

Roo said solemnly: "Don't use it anymore."

"No!" Suning looked back at him stubbornly, as if rebelling against the power, but the trembling eyelashes "hair" still betrayed her inner anxiety.

At this time, as long as she threatened her again, she would shrink into his arms like a rabbit to seek security.

Therefore, Luo Ao said coldly: "If I see you next time and use the inhibitor, I will give you another mark." Then, he stroked the intact skin of her neck with his hand.

"So, do you still plan to use it?"

Suning did not shook his head or nodded, but just lay in his arms, motionless.

When Roo reached out and lifted her chin, she saw that she was silently wiping away the tears from the corner of her eyes with the back of her hand, closing her eyes and not looking at him.

It wasn't that the fright he imagined made her weakly surrender. On the contrary, this aggrieved little pitiful appearance was silently resisting him.

"...I hate you..." Not seeing him seemed to give her some courage, Suning whispered accusing him of his evil deeds: "You will only force me... Even if you mark me, I won't I like you..."

"You can't compare to the second prince... I hate you!"

···

These words made Luo's face black and black, but he still endured it, fearing that something else would make her even more offensive.

Black eyes looked directly at her face, Roo snorted coldly, and said solemnly, "Do you think Eli is a good person?"

"...Better than you..." Suning retorted quietly.

Roao was silent for a moment, and said to her sternly: "He is not much better than me."

"Big liar...I don't believe it at all...you are the worst!"

Roo met her gaze and said seriously: "Try it, try to see if he is as pure as the surface."

"No! I don't even try to know that the second prince is a very nice and gentle person!"

Suning was very stubborn and blindly confident.

Luo's eyes darkened, raised her chin, and said coldly: "You are going to approach him, I have no objection, but you can't continue to use inhibitors."

"...You..." Suning was stunned.

"En." Roo nodded and said, "As long as you promise me that I don't use inhibitors, I won't stop you from meeting him."

As if he was afraid that he would regret it, Suning hurriedly said: "Okay, you have to say it!

"Yep."

Eli couldn't bear the scent of his pheromone on her body, so after being rejected, she would just want to stay with him peacefully.

···