Episode 68(End)

Suning grabbed the fruit knife tightly, and ran out the door, but saw Su An submerged in the woods around the villa. The dense black-clothed red-eyed people jumping on the branches, all with pointed and long white "colors" Fangs-it's a vampire!

So many vampires? ! Is it so arrogant before the sky is completely dark?

Suning stopped, the sparse gunshots from upstairs and downstairs made her cover her ears and ran back to the villa with the servants, wrapped herself tightly in a cloak, hid in the room, and closed the curtains.

If the vampire can't smell himself, he probably won't break in...

After a long time, the sound of gunfire from outside the house faded away, and when she was about to lift the quilt, the door opened.

Su Ma walked straight in, her face was very anxious and grabbed her wrist, "Xiaoning, you are really back! Come upstairs with me, hurry!"

This should be to take her to a safe place.

"Yeah, good!" Suning didn't dare to say more to delay time, kicked off the quilt and got out of bed as fast as he could, and then was dragged away by Su Ma...

"...Mom, you can let go of me, I can follow you..."

"No, you have to be fast!" Su Ma can be as strong as Su An, and Suning has no doubt that if she walks slower, she will be carried...

On the large balcony on the top floor of the villa.

There is no shelter, Suning who thought he would go to a safe and hidden place was stunned. It would be understandable if it was a big sun at noon, but now the sun is about to set, but the glaring white lights around here seem to be Can indeed stop the pace of the vampire.

Su Ning just wanted to breathe a sigh of relief, Su Ma suddenly pulled off the cloak on her shoulders.

Suning subconsciously turned her head before asking her own doubts "confusion", a sharp knife was placed on her neck, the coolness penetrated through the skin, cold and biting, "...Mom?"

"Xiao Ning, don't blame mother, Su An is very dangerous now, I can't live without Su An, if something happens to Su An, I won't let you live safely, because these vampires are all brought by you..." When she said this, Su Ma secretly stuffed a note in her hand.

When you open the note, there is a scribbled sentence on it, obviously written anxiously, ‘Xiao Ning rest assured, mom will not really hurt you. ’

Su Ma looked straight through the thin night vision lenses into the darkness in the woods where the lights couldn't shine, and stared at the gloomy **** eyes.

She has watched the hospital video and can recognize this vampire who has been stuck on the trunk without fear of any silver bullets. She can also guess that he has different feelings for Suning. Even if he has no feelings, Suning is for his taste.

The Su family was attacked... She had a hunch when she heard the news that Suning had returned.

The actions and intentions of leading a large number of vampires to attack Su's house and walking around the villa to find someone were too obvious. After decades of dealing with the kinsmen, I have encountered many high-level vampires who have spent time and effort for the taste of food, Su Mom can easily guess that his goal this time... is Suning.

An An entered the woods and never returned news. She was too worried. If it was a normal vampire, An An could deal with it, but this unfathomable high-level vampire that wiped out all the elite hunters sent by the Presbyterian Church is definitely not An An. Can contend!