Episode 48(End)

Being firmly imprisoned by Luo Ao, Suning remained motionless obediently.

"Roao...I..." raised his head slightly, and Suning, who wanted to fight for the encounter he was about to face next, was pushed back in his arms by his big hand.

Roo said coldly: "Don't talk!"

"I don't want to listen to you."

Suning closed her mouth and fell quietly in his arms.

Trying to reach out and touch the black "colored" buttons on his sleeves, seeing that he closed his eyes and did not react at all, Suning twisted the buttons from left to right, and from right to left, and pulled hard, but didn't pull it off. Changed the button on his other sleeve, twisted and tugged...

Roo opened his eyes and looked at her inexplicable behavior indifferently, "What are you doing?"

Su Ning pressed her lips tightly and did not answer, loosened the hand that was pulling his cufflinks, and then lay back in his arms silently.

Luo Ao raised her chin with cold fingers, and said coldly, "Are you angry with me?"

Suning looked down as if there was ice that could frost her.

The hand holding her chin tightened, "Why are you angry with me?"

"I allow you to approach him, not that I want you to climb onto his bed!"

"Why can't you rest a bit?"

Roo's hand stroked the new mark on her neck, smelling the pheromone scent of the two people blending together, his eyes were so dark that he stared at her closely, like a wolf staring at its prey, dangerous Extremely.

"Since you like him so much, I won't separate you hard."

"But I will mark you as Eli marked you."

"But I don't plan to use'medicine', your body can accept me, right?"

"If it doesn't work, I will force you to mark..."

"It will hurt, but you have to know how to endure it, just as I can endure not to hurt you now..."

"In the future, two alphas will love you, take care of you, and satisfy you..."

Roo was speaking word by word in her ear, his tone was cold but cruel, "Happy?"

Suning shuddered for a while, but still stretched out his hand and slowly wrapped his head around his shoulder, leaning his head on his chest, with a fragile tone and a trace of fear, "Luo...I don't want this...I am afraid..."

"Heh." Roo sneered, "Afraid of me?"

Suning shook his head gently in his arms, and whispered: "I'm afraid of Eli..."

Roo was stunned, feeling the trembling of her body and the hands tightly gripping his cuffs. She seemed extremely insecure. She buried her head in his arms, her eyes moistened, "...he kept bullying me …I’m very painful...very uncomfortable...he still bites me..."

"... I cried for a long time... He still won't let me go..."

"Roao...you are right...he is not a good person..."

"I don't want him to be together... Roo... help me..."

The fragile and helpless water eyes looked at him and asked him for help. Luo Ao was stunned for a moment, unconsciously letting go of the strength that was holding her waist, his tone was still cold and hard but no longer aggressive, "You Want to leave him?"

"Yeah." Suning nodded.

"Want to stay with me?"

Black eyes chilled when he saw Suning's hesitant expression.