Chapter 19

Sana' s PoV

I was done preparing for the shoot, everything set in perfection.
A

pparently, it was a tiring day which was yet to start.
I was deep in my work when I heard a loud and oh so familiar laughter.
I turned around and my eyes fell on a very handsome, and my favourite face on Earth.
"Sushant Singh Rajput" I yelped in surprise.

"Oh my Gosh. Sana. Is that you?" He engulfed me in a tight hug.

"Where have you been?" He asked, looking me over, "and you look so beautiful" he whispered, lovingly.

"Sush. You are same as sweet as sugar. I always watch your movies. You know how proud I feel when I see you following your dreams. I never in my wildest dreams thought you wanted to become an actor. You never told us. " I asked, smiling at his heartful smile.

"I never told anyone, cause I never wanted to be one. My dreams were same Sana. I just didn't get time to follow those" he said, with a bit of lost smile.

"So how come, someone dreaming about Universe became a model/actor. I mean you did Aeronautical Engineering right?" I asked.

"Yeah. I did, it's a story for later. For now you should know that I am happy being an actor." He looked over nervously at someone.

"Kriti" he called his co-actor over to him.

"Kriti, she is Sana, my best friend from school" he introduced me, smiling brightly.

"And Sana, she is my girl friend" he winked watching her reaction which turned into a disgusting one.

"Shut up Sush. We are just friends, Sana. Although he wants to be in my pants so badly"  Kriti explained laughing and offering her hand for me to take.

I shook her hand delightfully.

"So are you guys ready for the shoot?" I asked.

"No shit. You are the head photographer here. Wow. I mean you followed your dreams, finally your hitler daddy allowed you to do what you wanted?" He asked, astonished.

"I.. that's a story for later, Sush. But now that you're in California and then in New York. You are not going back until we are gonna go everywhere. Breaking all laws. I met Alex too we need to catch up like old times, please." I exclaimed excitedly.

"Sure. Why not?"

I smiled at my artwork, it was just another perfect shot. A perfect capture, the models were truly appreciative of my work. Ofcourse the models were my friends.

But they were happy with the entire team. Even the so called tough Director appreciated us, with a simple nod and a short smile, he said, "Good" and left.

But I was happy with this. People say he never smiles. Infact our team was being appreciated for the whole portfolios by everyone.