Epilogue

Two Years Later

"Dad, it's the time" Saransh yelled for his dad.
Sid came in my view, my screams getting louder with each cramp I felt, "Sid, it's time, take me, shit..." I yelled, louder than ever. He looked at me nervously, "Sar, go call your grandma and paa, tell them, I will take momma to the hospital. Ok. Aunt Joana will be here in a minute, you will lock yourself up. Ok?" He said hurriedly.
Sid came back up, lifted me in his arms, "baby, please have patience" he kissed my forehead. I  yelled another scream of agony.

"Sid. I..I..my water.." I mumbled and soon my water broke, Sid started panicking, "Sana" his eyes widening, "sh...it's ok. Just take me to the hospital without getting panicked, calm down Sid" I whispered, trying to not to shout with agony.

*****

Hours Later

I woke up with our angel in my hands, wrapped in a little pink Princess towel, with Sid sitting next to us. I glanced at him and he was deep in thoughts, smiling looking at our sleeping beauty. She was an exact replica of me, same eyes, same pointed nose, her eyes were wide, broad eyelashes that would kill many lives in future with just a glance.
Sid hadn't yet saw me, his eyes were misty, tear filled, awe!

I cleared my throat after watching him for a few minutes my patience gave away. "Sana. Are you ok, baby? You want anything? Should I call the doctor?" He said, standing and making his way towards me, placing his hand on my forehead gently caressing it. I smiled with all my heart, "just you" I mumbled and he leaned in kissing my lips, softly.

"I love you, Sana. Thank you so much for everything" he whispered against my lips, soon the door to the room opened, and in came my mom, Sid's dad alongwith our son, all grinning excitedly, "I have got sisi momma" Saransh said ecstatically. I chuckled, when Sid moved back and took him in his arms. Saransh looked over at his sisi, "Saloni. Momma can we name her Saloni?" Saransh asked, looking at me.
"Ofcourse. It's a beautiful name. Sid, what do you think?" I mumbled, "it's perfect, she is beautiful. The name would give her justice" he said, thinking for a few seconds, then kissed her on her forehead.
Saransh smiled, proud of himself, for he named her little sisi, and everyone seemed to love it already.

"Momma If I had a brother one day, I will name him too" Saransh said, asking for my permission.

"I can't do that anymore Sar" I whispered tiredly.

A loud laughter echoed in the room, it was mom, this time, cause I still remember when Sar was born she said the exact same, that when I will give another birth, it should be daughter and I then replied with the same words and expressions. Ironical!

I chuckled, everyone started laughing including my Sar. Our princess woke up with a smiling face, chuckling looking at Sar.

"Sana your princess is exactly like you" dad said, and Saloni chuckled.

******

Oh Gosh....
Done with this beautiful Book.
Thank You so so much all my readers
For all your love and blessings.
It really means the world to me.

Your love encouraged me to complete this book.

love you all❤️❤️❤️

Sidnaaz Fanfiction ❣️❤️❣️

Don't forget to read my other Sidnaaz Fanfiction - My Angel..

It will give you all goosebumps...
It will be one of my best by now

******