Sidnaaz Forever

I won't give any condolences to anyone.... No.... Because I am still in a daze that Sid is there with us. He won't leave his naaz, his mom and his sisters in this world, Never.
I am still unable to digest this fact....
I might have not met him ever.
I might have known him only on tv.
I might have a connection that everyone had with him.
I might have seen him only in BB13 as an irrevocably, awestruckingly and truly an amazing man...
I might have started liking him because of Sidnaaz...
I might have cried, wept and yelled in silence, on hearing about his demise...

I won't let Sidnaaz die.... They were, are and will always be alive.

Their bond is not this weak to break them....
Universe has all the power vested in itself...
This universe can take someone's body away from us but the soul remains intact within the person who loves him...
Everyone have him in their hearts, his mom, his sisters, his fans and his naaz...

Trust me they are not broken...nobody has that power to break them... Not even the universe...

I won't say, sorry for your loss, because I know it won't give you back your Sid...&

It won't be okay, ever...

I just want to pray for his family, fans and naaz, to be strong, he is in a better world, witnessing us, with a smile and a suggestion to "Not feel the loss, death is not the actual loss, the actual loss is when one dies, but is alive".

I have been a fan, a proud fan of Sidnaaz, and never in my wildest dreams, had ever thought of this...

I am numb... Naaz...kaash I could do something to ease your pain....

We know how difficult it would be for his mom, his family, but naaz, it would be devastating, destructive and what not.

😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞

Never thought I would be writing such a note in my Sidnaaz fanfiction...
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭