Chapter 14

Mature Content Ahead
(If you are underage or do not wish to read, please skip )

Sid's POV

On returning from Seattle I found out that
Joana was not talking to me , as when I last saw her, I scolded her for asking about the whereabouts of Sana.
That was the day, I left for Seattle for a business deal.
Our next project is based in Seattle where we are supposed to build and design a hotel.
This project is of a huge worth and so when I got the chance I grabbed it without thinking about any consequences. I will be staying in Seattle now for some time.

I returned from Seattle and found that Sana was out with her friends from Joana, who was in a foul mood as usual.
I changed myself into a suit and rushed to meet Sofia.

Sofia was one of my best friends and was really upset as she just found out that George, her husband is cheating on her. She called me and cried for hours so I finally decided to pay her a visit. She is like an elder sister to me which I never had.

We were having our simple chats, when suddenly she started crying because apparently she found out that she was pregnant a day after her husband was found with his secretary in the bed, by her own eyes.

I tried to calm her down and rubbed my hand over hers trying to sooth out her pain.
  "I am happy that I am going to be an uncle soon. That's what matters right now, Sof", I said.

She was about to reply when suddenly someone barged into the cabin harshly.

I saw that green eyes turning into rage. Sana? I was mesmerized by how beautiful she looked but when I saw her eyes travelling down my hand which was on Sofia's hand I instantly jerked my hand away.
Fuck!

I stood but was stopped when Sana shook her head.

She went to the bar and took some drinks and stormed away. I saw her return after around a minute and drank the whole lot of whiskey.

Fuck! It's neet.

I told Sofia that I will meet her later and that I was sorry.

When I was almost near the bar I saw another man by her side he was touching her face lovingly.

What the hell is going on over here.

I shoved him away and Sana stopped me saying they were her friends. I couldn't see  anything but red. A flaring rage deep rooted, sprinted out of me.  Was she here, making friends?  And what type of a friend, caresses a married friend of the other gender?

How dare he touch what's mine.

I wanted to punch that scum-bag just for laying his hand on my Sana.

I saw her taking her leave from all her friends. She bade her good bye to scum-bag wishing him Happy Birthday and kissing his cheeks.

What the hell is happening over here?. She just kissed him in front of her fucking husband. 

I wanted to  punch that bastard. And take away her imprints from his fucking face.
I glared at him with all the hate.

Sana turned around and within seconds I was by her side.

***************************************

Sana's PoV:-

We reached home and I was fuming with rage I don't know why. I wanted to punch Sid for everything he did. He ignored me for a whole of two weeks and then he came back and not even informed me. Moreover, he was on a fucking date. I just wanted to yell at him or better kick his ass but I restraint myself from doing anything right now.