Chapter 32

Sana's PoV:-

"Ridz I am looking like a slut, don't you think, its too much" I whispered, but she kept on dragging me in the club. She stared at me, throwing daggers at me, that instantly, shut me off. I pouted, but kept on moving wherever she was taking me. I gulped at the sight of Sid, with two sluts on his either sides, one was caressing him and the other was kissing his neck, although he seemed uninterested in them, talking to his friends.

"Get the shots and get on the dance floor grab the first guy, kiss him and wait for the climax" she whispered, nudging me. "Where did this kiss the guy came in our plan" I groaned, pushing her lightly. "Just do as your told was in the plan" she whispered back. I nodded grumpily and walked towards the bar, grabbing the tequila shots, threw it down my throat. I turned around and my eyes fell on Ridz, she glared at me and gestured to take a deep breathe. I obliged that actually turned out to be relaxing.

After a few more shots, my shoulders were relaxed and even my head, it felt nice to forget about the world I was trapped in. I made my way to the dance floor, and started swaying my hips on the beats of Shakira's Can't remember to forget you. I was so lost in my moves, that I didn't even notice an unfamiliar hand on my body, I turned around and my eyes fell on an unfamiliar blue orbs of a very handsome man, his hands raked my body making me flush. He inched towards me, his hot breathe whispering in my ears, "Sana. You need to act, kiss me back". My eyes widened, his lips touched mine, he started kissing me, my eyes opened, fell on Sid's, he was glaring at me, his hands fisted in a ball and as if to edge his anger, I kissed the unknown man passionately, shutting my eyes and imagining Sid's lips on mine.

A second or two later, I was dragged away from his grip, roughly, "What the hell is...." I shut my mouth when my eyes fell on Sid, he was full of anguish, he dragged me out of the club, his grip tightened on my arm, I glanced nervously at him, but his eyes were focused on the path. He threw me in the passenger seat, locking me with the help of the seat belt, "You can't....."

"Shut the fuck up Sana" he roared, I shut myself afraid to egg up his anger any further.
He gave me a look of finality and disgust, took a sharp turn into the woods, my heart started thumping faster than ever before. I was afraid of speaking a word and waited patiently for him to yell at me. He gave me a look that shut me up. He shoved his hands roughly in his hair, opening his door he walked out shutting it thereafter with a loud bang. I was fidgeting with my hands nervously and my eyes were focused on his demeanor, his shoulders were tensed, his hands fisted in a ball. I gulped when he turned around facing me, our eyes fixed with each other through the glass. He gritted his teeth and stormed towards the car, opening my side of the door, he pulled me out of it.

"What the fuck were you doing on the dance floor?" He yelled, grabbing me my upper arms roughly.

"Answer me, damn it!" he yelled, making me flinch, his eyes roamed downwards falling on my cleavage, "And what kind of the dress are you even wearing?" his voice was full of disgust. I pulled my eyes downwards in a defeated position, ashamed of myself. "Tell me Sana, what the hell was that?"

"I...I..."

"I don't have the whole day" he screamed, my eyes filled with tears, choking me on my own saliva.

"I was out with friends, I didn't know about you, we have just shifted here" I answered him, my core was shaking of fear because that was a lie. Everything was preplanned, he was brought here my Karan, I was here by Ridz to egg up his anger and jealousy.

I gulped when his eyes met mine, they were icy cold, he was about to burst, his grip on me tightened, "why are you so drunk?" he asked when I swayed.

"Sid, I want to tell you something really important" I whispered.

"What?" he snapped at me.

"I...We..have"

A loud ringhing of the phone interupted us, it was of Sid's, he took it out answering it, listening to the conversation on the other side for a second, then handed me the phone, I put it on my ears, confused, "Hello" I muttered.

"Sana, Sana, Saransh fell off the stairs, please reach the Santa Maria Hospital, he is in the emergency" my eyes widened, instantly filled with tears, Ridz voice panicky.

How? Where was maa? Ridz, how is he? Please take care of him, I have only him, Ridz, please" I sobbed pathetically.

"Shh... Sana, you just reach here as soon as possible. Mrs. Sharma is not in any condition to meet the doctors, you need to be very strong Sana. Just come" I nodded. Hanging up the phone and handed it to Sid. I looked around and found nothing but darkness, my eyes filled with tears, once again. I need to be with my son. My baby. I shouldn't have left him alone. No... Its my fault, all my fault. What if its something serious. No... God won't do that to my Saransh. nothing will happen to my baby.

"Take me to Santa Maria Hospital, Sid please" I said, wiping my tears. I need to be very strong. He will be fine I know. My Saransh, is a fighter. Sid, nodded, "Is everything ok?" he asked, his eyes concerned. I couldn't control my tears, and started crying pathetically covering my face with my hands.

He took a step forward, and soon I was engulfed in his fragrance, the warmth helped me ease my muscles a little bit. "Shh.. it will be ok" he whispered in my ears, I nodded. Our Son is in the hospital, the son of whom he is not even aware of. How will I tell him now?

"Sid"

"Come I will take you there" he said and walked towards the passenger side of the car, opening the door for me, I took a step, sat in. He came in and drove at the full speed breaking a few lights.

************

" Saransh Sharma" I asked at the reception impatiently. "Emergency Case, first floor, left, OT-170" she answered, I ran towards the elevators. In my haste I didn't even noticed, Sid walking beside me. When we reached the first floor, I saw maa, on the bench, crying. 'I saw Ridz and Karan, standing at the corner, I ran towards them.

"Sana" Ridz saw me first, she ran into my arms, hugging me, "Sana. The doctor are still not out."

"He will be fine. Ridz. He is my son, you know how strong he could be"

***************

Sid's PoV

"He will be fine. Ridz. He is my son, you know how strong he could be" my eyes widened at Sana's words. She has a son? I know she was with Sushant, before he died, they were about to marry but Sushant killed himself a year ago, as per the tabloids, he was in some depression and what not. I didn't know they had a child together. I glanced at Sana for a mere second, she was afraid, I saw that fear of losing her son, in her eyes.

They didn't marry but they were in a relationship, she was his fiancee, it was all over the newspaper.

I felt a stare at me and saw, Karan looking at me, intensely. I nodded, glancing at Sana, our eyes met, she was surprised, as if she just noticed me. Her eyes turned guilty.
A soft chuckle left me, Ashamed of what?? Guilty for what? She never loved me. It was just a plan that failed. They both tricked us but somehow, it became harmful for themselves.

We were locked in a stare war, when the doors to the OT opened and out walked the doctors, Sana rushed, "Doctor how is my son? Is he alright?"

"Ma'am your son fell on his head, lost lot of blood, we urgently need to do the open head surgery, to prevent the blood clots. We need AB -ve blood, but it's not in our blood bank. It's the rarest blood. Do you.."

"I am AB -ve" I said without waiting any further.

The doctor turned towards me, smiled and nodded. "Your relationship with the child is?" The doctor asked, I nervously looked at Sana, her eyes were filled with tears, guiltily, she whispered, "Father" the doctor nodded and rushed back in.

I snapped at her, "Son?"

"Sid.. I..."

"Sir. This way please" a nurse came in our view. I was still staring at her.

†****†****†******†******

Hey my Beautiful Readers,
I am really in love with you all.
Thank You so much for all votes and reads.
It really means the world to me.
**********************
(1550)