Chapter 21

Flashback
(4 days ago)
(After Sid found himself in Kate's Bed)

Sid's PoV

"I never expected this from you, Sid. Never. You fucking couldn't even put off that playboy skills of yours." Dad roared, slamming his hands loudly on the table.

I closed my eyes nervously, frustrated with myself for even going to that club. Kate planned everything skillfully. Bitch!

I couldn't look into his eyes, ashamed of myself, regretting being in such a situation. It took me an year to gain dad's trust after that incident, and bamb! One drunken mistake took away everything in a second.

"Dad. Trust me on this, I will pull it out of the media. Kate planned this to get back at me. She drugged me. I don't even remember what happened." I growled angrily, angery at my own self.

"You are not a kid, Mr. Sidharth Malik. You are a fucking adult. She drugged you. And are claiming that she raped you too?" Dad yelled, balling his fist.

"No. She accepted that nothing happened. I was only moaning Sana's name all night. But she wanted me to fuck her to pull down that shit the next morning. I couldn't dad. I love Sana. Trust me please" I said, trying to explain the shit that manipulative bitch planned to ruin my life.

"Oh cut the crap. I pulled down everything from the internet. I just hope Sana haven't gotten any heave if all that. Is she hurt?" He asked skeptically, eyeing me up and down.

"I don't know." I said dejectedly looking at my table, my eyes were beaming with anger, on that bitch.

"You don't know? You should be with her, asking for her to forget and forgive. Idiot" he growled, rubbing his hands roughly.

"I know I am going home after this meeting with the Japanese. That was an important deal. I have been working so hard on that. I..."

"Ok. I agree that's an important deal to crack. Anyways. Get this deal at any cost and you will be the CEO of the company after the deals fixed" he grinned.

My eyes widened joyously. He chuckled, nodding at me. "I don't want SSR Constructions to take away this project from us. I saw your efforts in that presentation. I must say you did it really well. Sharma, also agreed on this" he said contented.

"Mr Sharma? Sana's dad?" I asked confused, why would dad share our presentation with a professor.

"Yup. He is in NYC. At my place since last two days. He is handling the stats of my other company for some reason" dad explained, but his eyes were anywhere but at me. I gave him a skeptical look, doubting on his explanations. He was lying blatantly and that was for sure. I know my dad, he is a pathetic lier. He was surely hiding something from me.

I didn't give another thought at him, for I was getting really late for my presentation. I wanted to get home and be with my wife when I am done.

"All the best with the presentation. I know you will get the deal. " He winked, and strode out of my office as if he wasn't even here a few seconds ago yelling at me, as if he wasn't just scolding at me for not treating my wife properly.

I chuckled at his enthusiastic self, he was so energetic even at this age.

****