Chapter 5

Sana's PoV

It was a cloudy day. Quite chilly too. I grabbed my bag from the closet and headed to his office.
His chauffeur was 10 minutes early to pick me up but I was as usual already late by 5 minutes.
Sid will be pissed at me. It was a bad day to start with. First I forgot to set the alarm last night. And woke up at 9am. I was left with only an hour to dress up.
Now I was sitting at the back of the limo heading to his office without having any breakfast and with no makeup.
I decided to be formal after all it was a meeting. A..different kind of a meeting.
I wore a plain black top and a skirt. I matched it with my black stilettos and a black coloured bag.
I decided to tie my hair into a simple ponytail to go with my office look.

Thinking about the meeting brings a shiver in my body. As if there is something I am gonna regret thereafter.
I just wish things may go smoothly with him.
John dropped me at the entrance of
Pinnacle Interiors and Architects
It was a beautiful building. Probably having 20 floors. It was one of the biggest enterprise in the New York City.
I just know that Sid's grandfather worked very hard for this building. His Dad took over after his grandfather's death at a very early age.
About Sid I knew nothing , about his degrees or business holdings. Nothing.
I entered the building with John who took me to 20th floor through a private elevator typing a passcode.
We entered the 20th floor where a receptionist was sitting at the back of a huge table. She was frowning at something on her laptop screen. I smiled at her warmly.
"Hello,  I wanted to meet Mr. Sidharth Malik" I asked, faking up some courage.
She returned my smile and replied, "Do you have an appointment?"
"Actually, I was supposed to meet at 10am but I am late by 15 minutes" I replied embarassed at myself.
She smirked, "Ma'am I am sorry. You need to have an appointment for another day as he doesn't meet anyone if the person is not punctual"

Why does everyone smirk over here in New York.

I was thinking to return and look for John when a door at the end of the hall opened up.

"Oh, so Ms. Sharma broke the record of being only 15 minutes late. That's a new one" Sid smirked at me walking handsomely in my direction.

I was awed at his appearance.
He looked hot. I mean like hot as hell, dude. He was wearing a white shirt with top two buttons open as usual and a suit. He looked quite sexy in his mischievous smile. I was staring at him , in clear words was checking him out. When he kissed my cheeks on either side. I was shocked so couldn't think of anything but smiled.

 I was shocked so couldn't think of anything but smiled

"Cancel my next meeting, Mia. " He ordered his receptionist staring at me intensely.
He took me by my waist and headed towards his office.
I was astonished at the sparks his hand was igniting in my body.
I entered his office and it was flawless, a beautiful scenic view.

It was so beautiful ! The view was to die for.

There was a glass wall on the other three sides of the room. It was scenic beauty. I wished I could capture the beauty of the trees ahead.
Turning around I saw a beautiful scene of the lake in front.
The other side was a chain of buildings a head.
We were at the top most floor of this building but comparatively we were quite low.

"Enjoying the view, darling? " he whispered near my ear and I felt him lick it thereafter.

"Ehm..I..." I started but he turned me around crashing my body into his.
His eyes looking at me fervidly once again.
I couldn't take my eyes away from those beautiful oceanic blue hue.

"You look Stunning, Sana" he whispered leaning into me.

I thought he was... Oh my god...he was going to kiss me now.

"No. I won't. I want to kiss the hell out of you right now but.....I can't." He said.

Did I say that aloud?

No.. he gently pushed me and went back to his desk.  I followed him nervously and sat myself on the couch in front of his desk.

"So, I have a plan. " He started but stopped, thinking about something. He took a file from one of his cabinets and sat himself near me on the couch instantly.

I was looking at him, having no clue, what was gonna happen.

"It's a contract. A... Contract that we will be married for an year.
Thereafter, we will part our ways as if we've divorced. Our marriage won't be a real one."

I stared at the file in his hand and started laughing.

Was that his way of making a jest out of this situation. Is that even possible.? How can one fake marry?
I wanted to marry for real if ever. I definitely believed in love.
I never in my wildest dreams would've thought about such type of a marriage.
He...he.... don't want you, silly. You can't be a clingy wife for the rest of your life.
I....I....can do my dream job! I wanted to be in New York City. I will be there forever. It's just a matter of an year. Yes, Sana you can do this.... It's the best deal...

"After an year I will buy you a car and your apartment" he continued.

"I don't want anything from you. I will take a job by then." I replied.

"That's a good plan you can work in our company as my PA. I need one though." he said.

"I don't want your job. I just want out of this charade" I said sternly.

"Ok.?" He asked.

He asked me to sign the papers. I read the clauses carefully.

He chuckled at me when I asked him for a pen. I give him a stern look in return.
I grabbed the pen from his hands and signed my freedom, grinning like a teenager.

He looked at me with a different type of an emotion. I was yet to discover this side of Sid.

"Let's get married then, wifey" he grinned happily.

"Let's do that hubby" I replied mirroring him.

____________________________________________
Hey Guys,
I hope you liked the twist in the story.
Yes, SANA and SID can be idiots.
Will they fall for each other?
Yes, they will. They will fall for each so deep they won't be able to rise again.
Stay tuned with the story and let me know what will happen next.

Vote, comment and recommend my story to your novel-freak friends.

PS: Comment your views about the next chapter.
________________________________________