Chapter 17

Sana's PoV:-

I woke up with a huge smile, Sid was hugging me tightly from my back. I was wearing just his T-shirt and I could feel mini Sid poking me from behind.

The memories, the fresh memories of the last night flooded in my mind. How we started with mere kisses and ended up with lots and lots love making sessions.

It felt like we are together now as in Love. My heart feels so light with him. His touch , his kisses and his beautiful lips I love his everything. I just can't think of living without him not anymore.

I know how difficult it will be once this contract gets over. I mean seriously, I can't forget that we aren't an original couple. It's just for a year. My world of fantasy will be vanished before the brink of this year. I want to be his wife forever.. It's just I think he is the best thing of my life, now.

Haha...Like seriously... Wasn't a few days ago I used to hate him.? And now I love him like we were together since so long.

I felt light kisses on my shoulder , "Why are you thinking so much?" He whispered kissing my neck.

"Eh.. it's nothing" I turned around and pulled myself into his arms resting my head on his chest , "you're up early?" I whispered

"Yeah My wife seems disturbed in her thoughts I couldn't sleep" he said kissing my forehead.

I chuckled and turned my eyes towards him from my position, locking my eyes with his , "Go to sleep hubby"

He lowered his head pecked my lips lightly with shining eyes.

We again drifted off to sleep. Next time when I woke up I was in his arms and his hands were caressing my body. His lips found mine and we started kissing each other greedily.
We made love once again and then after a long sexy shower together we were up for the day.

When we entered the dinning area our breakfast was already set by Joana.

Apparently Joana learnt how to cook some Indian Dishes from YouTube and so it was a huge surprise for both of us to have the Indian Breakfast.

All four of us had our breakfast together, I asked Joana to call John too. It was yummy by the way.

After the breakfast , Sid decided to drop me off to the studio then heading to his office. It seems so unreal. I mean how in a few days our relationship has changed how the care and the love can be seen.

He was all touchy and kissy all through the drive. He would hold my hand , touch me and kiss me when we'd stop at any red light. It's like he is being a sweetheart.

He wasn't my Arrogant Jerkhead anymore. When we reached my studio he pulled me towards him and pecked my lips lightly , "I really don't wanna let you go, Princess" he said pouting.

I smiled and pushed him playfully , "Work is your first wife, Mr. Malik"

He nodded and chuckled at me.

"See you soon baby" he said.

I slipped off the car and waved at him, only when I reached inside the building, then Sid's car was pulled away.

I entered the studio with a huge smile on my face. I saw Chris coming out of Ryan's office angrily, probably storming out of it and rushing out of the building. I smiled at her and she returned a very light smile her eyes were teary and red.

I knocked at Ryan's office and opened , "What now Chris?" he shouted but stopped as soon as he saw me.

"What happened? Why are you so angry?" I asked.