Chapter 6

Sid's PoV

I wanted to marry Sana for a reason. But I never ever wished to marry in an Indian style. It was a long process. I was wearing a sherwani, an Indian wedding attire for males which I had heard of recently.
I was already feeling fucking trapped in all this nonsense.
My dad was grinning like a mad man to all his friends and relatives. My grandmother and her daughters were sitting in front of me right now asking all that irritating questions about me and Sana. How we met? How we fell for each other? Bla bla bla...

Sana was a new found princess for everyone. She was a freaking God, like seriously guys, grow up. She is just another Girl.  

I know she is beautiful, extremely hot and just so cute.
Cute? Really? Did I just call a girl cute? Fuck.. I am in deep shit man.

I just wanted a beer and I will be more willing to answer their every question.
When I heard one of my cousin's voice, I hurriedly tried to escape myself from their prying eyes. I was tired of waiting to go home and sleep.
Finally, I was informed that its time for the "Pheras" ( in Indian style the vows are taken around fire holding each other's hands.)

An Indian song was playing in the background, which I couldn't recognise at all when Sana entered the hall, she looked breathtakingly beautiful. My jaw dropped open a miles.

She took my breath away in a second.
She looked the most beautiful lady on the Earth. Her eyes were shinning. She wore golden coloured lehenga matching exactly as my sherwani.
Her smile already took my heart away.
She glanced up and ceased.
I never dreamt of being married one day that too, to a woman as beautiful as her.
She was inching towards me and I wished I could kiss her.
Her friend, Ellie, I guess, was walking beside her with her parents.

Fuck! I want her more now. God! Help me.

Sana's PoV

It was the heaviest dress I'd ever wore till now. God damn.!
I wanted to take off this and sleep. I never wished to marry in an Indian style. It was clear from all the movies my mum used to watch that Indian wedding is not an easy nut to crack. They wear such heavy jewellery. Fuck! I want out off this now....

On entering the ballroom my eyes fell on a few people I have never seen. Some were Indians probably Sid's relatives and many were Americans. They all were so excited about this wedding that they were dressed in Indian Attires only.
Everything was pretty. They all must have put alot of efforts in our wedding.

Only if they knew it wasn't a real one. Or that we have already planned the divorce dates.! Actually that was quite different, a marriage with a prior divorce papers signed and dated for future.

I wished to get married but never thought it would be like this. It was an adventurous wedding already.

After a few hours of smiling at every one I was damn tired. I wished to get away with all this now.

We were taking vows holding each other's hands. The priest known as a pandit I guess was one of Mr. Malik's friend who was by profession a doctor but knew these mantras so they decided to marry us in an Indian style..

Did they know how insanely over dressed I was looking right now?.  I bought a saree from a designer whom mum had requested to design an Indian bridal lehenga without even asking me, afterwards.

I was fed up of their high handedness. They want me to follow them like puppets.

I just wanted out off this fucking bizarre.
Why don't they understand me ever...?

Sid looked handsome in that sherwani (i guess) but I could see he was quite uncomfortable in that just like I was. Duh!!

After those Pheras we had our dinner.

We were surrounded by a few of Sid's cousins right now.
All the elderly relatives took leave for the night to their respective rooms which were arranged by Mr. Malik keeping in mind the needed comforts in this hectic wedding.

I was wondering when we will take our leave as it was becoming so difficult for me to carry on with this pretense and Shamness.

I looked at Sid in the hopes that he would take the hint and take his leave but he seems ignorant with my silent plea.

Ellie was by my side all this time. I am glad she is putting up with me right now after what she did to me I promised myself to never talk to her.

Yet she came and not only that but she kept by my side all this time. I ignored her totally. She hugged me back in my room to which I gently pushed my way in the dressers room.

Sid stood up placing his knot securely in my hand and went with one of his cousin, Alex. They both came back shortly with beers for everyone around.

I was not in the mood of any alcohol and specially not when I'd only had wines. I don't know how I'll react after having any of the drinks.

Ellie took one though.

I wanted to yell at Sid for ignoring me and specially when I know he wanted to go back home too.

I was looking around helplessly wishing miraculously someone to  appear and take me to my bed. I got bored sitting there listening to them was a lullaby to me and I don't know when I fell asleep on Sid's shoulder.

_____________________________________________
Hey Guys,
Sorry for the delay.
I hope you'll like this update .

Vote, Comment and Recommend.

PS: Next update will be soon, promise.
_____________________________________________