Chapter 12

Sana's PoV:-

I was at fault for what I did earlier. I was wrong to escape like this. I thought he would just ignore my absence and will plan something for himself.
I never thought that he would be mad at me or would be worried.
When he barged into Ellie's condo his eyes were searching for me in a different kind of worry. I could see his eyes turning from confusion and worry to icy cold. In an instant I knew what stunt I pulled today was not necessary at the moment.

But what would I do. If not run away I would have trapped into that honeymoon. I would not be able to go for my job.!

I was helpless at that moment. My mind took me to a very wrong turn. I was mad at him too.

I was right now thrown away on the bed by Sid. He was pacing in the room pulling his hands in his hair after every 5 seconds.

I could see he was trying really hard to calm himself but was failing miserably.

I sat into a sitting position.

"Sidhar...." I started but was cut off by the instant icy glare by him.

"What were you thinking? Have you lost your mind somewhere, Sana? " He yelled at me.

"Sidharth.. I was not thinking. I wanted.." he again cut me off , pulling me off the bed , making me stand, facing him.
He was grabbing me by my shoulders now.

"Yes. You were not thinking. You think I am not forced into all this.? Listen Ms. Tantrums Queen, I was not at all in any mood to spend any time alone with you. I hate you Sana. I married you I don't know why Dad wanted me to marry someone like you" he replied, pushing me away started to turn around.

I jerked back at his harsh words.

"What do you mean by that? Someone like me? " I asked holding his hand trying to stop him from going out of the room.

"You want the truth Sana. Then listen., I hate you because you put some insane magic in my dad's mind. He forced me to marry you in exchange of my own fucking shares which he took away a year ago. And you know what I never wanted to marry someone like you, who do not know how to respect others, who do not know how to love others. I am fed up of your bitchiness and insane behaviour towards me. You are childish, immature" He yelled each and every word.

I gasped at his explanation.

"You think I wanted to marry you?" I asked raising my voice.

"Of course. You wanted this much money. The wealth. If you couldn't whore around like a gold-digger you are..." Before he could finish I slapped him right across his left cheek.

"You think that I am a whore? oh and a gold digger too? Right.? Mr. Sidharth Malik, you know what , you think you have enough money to purchase the world.
You are an arrogant bastard, Sidharth. You couldn't purchase a good heart for yourself." I said harshly.

He etched the distance grabbed me by arms, his grip was tight enough to form bruises later. I narrowed my eyes at him letting him know that I wasn't intimidated by his rage.

He pushed me into the wall, his eyes turning icy cold once again.

"You are hurting me Sidharth. Let Go of me. I am your fucking wife" I shouted trying to push him away from me.

"Wife. You are my wife? You know what a wife does? She respects her husband, she never raise her fucking hands on him and moreover, she pleasures her husband." He yelled back not even budging an inch away from me.

"Oh. So. You. Want. Love-Making from me" I shouted back.

"Trust me bitch, you are not worth it. " He threw me into the mattress and stormed out of the room.

I pulled myself into  a sitting position, hugging myself and started crying my heart out. I hate him. How could he think I am a gold-digger? I never wanted his money. Never wanted to marry him. I hate him for what he did. I hate him more than anything. I cried for an hour and decided to change myself into my office wear as it was already 6:45am I need to rush to reach my office by 8:30am.

I showered and took out my blue jeans and white shirt for the day. I was photographer and so I need to carry lots and lots of camera's , lenses, etc. In order to be quick, I need to wear flats for my comfort.

I saw bags under my eyes and so applied some foundation and under eye cream for the day. I applied some gloss and liner too.

I went down and found Joana cooking breakfast for me. Sid was no where to be seen, so I was pretty glad. He would surely spoil my mood and the day.

I had fruit salad and drank my orange juice.
Joana didn't utter a word all this time. Her clipped smile was enough for me to understand that Sid have scolded her or something has been done

Joana informed me that John is downstairs waiting for me. I fake smiled at her and went to start my day.

I reached "The Photoholics" at exactly 8:30am. I was just entering the building when Ryan called me from behind.

"You are on time Ms. Sharma." He said playfully taking taking my bag from my hand.

I looked at the small gesture and smiled at him.

"Ryan please call me Sana ." I replied.

"Cute." He replied.
I gave him a questioning look. Asking what did he meant by that with my eyes.

"I mean your smile is cute" he said shrugging his shoulder.

I nervously glanced at him.

"Hmmm...Ryan... I " I started but was cut off by him immediately.

"Shrug it off cutie pie. Let's start our first day together" he smiled.

I nodded and started the day, a perfect day. A dream for the life time.

We completed our two photoshoots which were lined up for fashion magazine. I mostly assisted Ryan. I learnt already a great deal today. He was an amazing photographer and his work was marvelous. He seemed at ease with the cameras.
I was glad that I was chosen by him. I loved by job so far.

I had already made three friends- Kevin , Evan and Trish. Kevin was Ryan's PA and he was really quick in his work. Evan was makeup artist, he was very good too. His fingers would do wonders with brushes and all. Trish was the hair stylist, she was super talented. They all were very friendly and easy to be with.

At around lunch time someone tapped my shoulders when I was standing at the reception area with Trish. We were discussing where to go for lunch and what to have.

I turned around and came face to face with a cute looking girl. She was in her late 20's I guess. She smiled at me adoringly to which I smiled back.

"Hey So, You are the new girl, Sana?" She asked.

I nodded and smiled, "Yes, I am Shehnaaz Sharma. And you are? " I asked.

"I am Christina, Ryan's girlfriend, and please call me Chris" she said offering her hand for a handshake.

I shook my hand with her. She smiled and hugged me,  I was shocked at her reaction so couldn't hug her back.

"Hey baby, you came for lunch" Ryan entered the reception area and his eyes were shining with love. He kissed her lips.

"Come on lets all have our lunch together at the cafeteria together. Let's celebrate Sana's first day at work together". Chris said smiling. Everyone hooted and cheered for me.

They all were so welcoming. I liked them already.
We had our lunch together.

And soon it was time to head home.

I met John at the parking where he left me in the morning and rode back home. There was a disturbing silence in the air specially after being with such enthusiastic people at work.

_________________________________________

___________________________________________