Chapter 4

Sana's POV:-

It's been four days since we had that meeting with the wedding planner.
I didn't like her looking at Sid fervidly. Jenny was her name , right?
She was a very friendly type of a person specifically with Sid. Ofcourse she was blatantly flirting with him all the time. She unnecessarily touched him everytime she got the chance to.
She eyed him intensely right in front of me as to mock at me. I wanted to just storm away from them or better slap that smug off her but I knew if I did that he would haunt me with that Jealous Factor all my life. So, I tried my best to ignore them.
We had went to shopping thereafter with mum for my wedding saree and all. Yeah, my mum wanted a typical Indian wedding for me.
For me it was just a wedding so I never wanted anything.

Today, mum and dad scolded me for being rude to Sid. For being mean to him. Like seriously guys, I can't snap at him now....? Why? Why are they treating me so bad? Am I adopted? Why would they just want to tie me up with someone who is so arrogant, so full of himself and just so annoying?

I mean he asked me out on a date in front of them.
I refused. They yelled at me for hours for being such a brat.
At the end, I had to agree and had to come on the freaking date.

It was 6pm we were supposed to meet at 5:30pm but I never showed up on time. I like being my boss. If they will force me to do something I don't want at least make it worse.

I showered and entered the room where on the bed was lying a beautiful bouquet of red and white roses. I smiled. That was a cute gesture. A better start of the date.

I glanced and saw a beautiful black frock lying on it was a letter.
I picked it up.

"You will look beautiful in black.
I want to see you in much more colours, though . (Or only in your skin colour) 😉"

He is truly a Jerk. What was that kind of a remark on your first date?

I hate him so much. Damn.

I groaned and wore that dress. It was exactly my size. I looked pretty with all my curves in such a beautiful dress. Moreover, black was my favourite colour. I loved it.

I still hate, Mr. Sidharth Malik.

I applied some mascara , eye liner and red hot lipstick. I let my hair open. And wore my black stilettos.

I was impressed with myself. I looked hot.

I grabbed my clutch put my lipstick, my mobile and a few napkins if their would be any emergency

I exited the room and walked down the stairs.

In the living room, Sid was standing near a pole typing something in his phone.
I was taken aback. He looked hot. I mean Sexy. I mean. I couldn't stop myself from licking my lips just by looking at him brought jolts of electricity in my body.
He wore a white shirt with top two buttons open and black suit pants. He was holding his suit jacket in one of his hands.