Chapter 7

"Hey, Luz." Willow greeted as she walked into Luz's house for a study session.

And by "study session" I really meant "study-for-2-minutes-then-do-some-other-stuff session".

"Hey, Willow. Come on in." Luz welcomed her. "Gus's not coming with you?"

"He had something to do with his dad today so he couldn't make it. It was a short notice."

"Oh, that's ok. The three of us will do."

"Three?"

Just then Amity popped her head out of the kitchen.

"Oh, hey Willow. Didn't hear you come in."

"Amity's here?" Willow asked.

"Yeah, she lives here. At least for now." Luz blurted.

"Wait, what? You never told me about that!"

"Yes I have. Just yesterday."

"No you didn't, even if you did I wasn't paying attention."

"Oh. Well, yeah, Amity lives here. There, now I've told you." Luz said patting Willow's shoulder, and then she goes to the living room couch and sat down in front of her homework.

"Luz and Amity living together..." Willow said to herself. "What are the chances...pretty high if I think about it."

They proceeded to sit around the living room table. Their homeworks in front of them, bowls of snacks and bottles of soft driks in-between the three girls. they're about 15 minutes into studying when Luz's phone rings.

"Excuse me, I have to take this." She said before going to the kitchen for some privacy.

"Hey, Eda, how're you?" Luz asked enthusiastically

"Kid, is Amity with you?" Eda asked trying to hide her anxiousness but failed.

"What? Yeah, she's here. Willow too, but what's wrong? Did something happen?"

"Now listen to me. If a guy wearing a blue jacket knocks on the door, go straight to my work room upstairs, get in the panic room behind the closet and do not come out until the guy is gone! Bring Amity with you!"

"What? Why, who's that guy? What is happening?!"

"Listen kid, we messed up. Some things that are not supposed to be revealed just got revealed to the wrong people, and now I've possibly put you and that wolf girl in serious danger. So just do what I say! Please."

"O-okay. What about Willow?"

"She can't know about any of this. We can't risk putting her in danger also."

"Okay, I understand."

"Good girl. I'm sorry you have to find out like this. When I have the chance to meet you again, I'll explain everything. Bye. Love you." And then she hangs up.

Luz stares at her phone screen. Something bad has or is about to happen. It has something to do with some secrets being revealed. And has something to do with Amity. What could it be?