Chapter 26 (18+)

October 24th 2020, 11 o'clock, GMT + 7, Southeast Asia time zone.

In a dark dungeon, Tine and Sarawat were both undressed from head to toe. They were kneeling on the floor together, but they were worshipping the hard cock of a third person who was very lanky. The third person had very long arms and very long legs. Tine and Sarawat were licking the stranger cock with all their passion.

"Yes! Please, please, lick me, suck me, bite me, I don't care, just do it now, ah!" The third person said.

Tine and Sarawat never bothered looking at the third person, because his skeletal hands were holding their heads and scratching their scalps. A grinning mouth loomed over the two young males. The devilish face laughed savagely. That was the violinist Antonio.

"Foolish mortals! You've been deceived!" Antonio laughed at Tine and Sarawat.

Tine and Sarawat were still sucking on their devil boyfriend's cock. Antonio played a demonic piece of music to hypnotized them so that they would be unable to resist him. Tine ignored any protest from his gag reflex, set a steady pace, sucked the cock down to its base with little trouble.

In the same place, there was a groan from Type: "P'Tharn, hump me harder! Please, please hump me!"

Before Tharn could say anything, however, he was dragged from the bed by Ernst Kirchgessner from behind and fell to the floor. Ernst grabbed Type's hips and humped him violently till he screamed. The wicked grin on Ernst's face was more visible, as he was no longer headless and had a demon head on his neck.

Type groaned loudly when penetrated by the evil knight, looking like he didn't like this guy much. But when the horseman stroked his chest, he writhed in joy. Tharn hopelessly lay on the floor, unable to help his boyfriend snap out from the wicked enchantment.

"And you, you already know what you should do." Ernst spoke in a hoarse voice, pointing his sword at Tharn.

Tharn didn't resist Ernst but obediently took his scabbard to thrust the object into his back door. Even he was entangled with his demonic charm, no one could save both him and his lover.

In the very same dungeon, Gerald Burns, the zombie firefighter of American citizenship, was interfering with the group game made by Zon, Saifah, Tutor, Fighter as they were having fun together. He unleashed a purple cloud of haze that made all four boys dumbfounded, and they almost fell asleep from breathing that smoke. After a while, the four boys awoke and felt more excited than before. They have finished their intercourse. Now they focused on Gerald. Gerald's deadly white eyes flashed with a red flash. The four naked boys knelt down at his feet and bowed to him, then stroked his body like a bunch of servants accompanying the prince.

"My servants, please respect me." Gerald spoke in a husky voice.

Zon wrapped his arms behind Gerald's back, and he kissed his gas mask and took off the mask. Gerald's helmet was also removed by Zon himself, revealing a disgusting face. Gerald's right cheek was scarred, leaving half of his teeth exposed, his left cheek covered with ulcers. Gerald's breath had a sulfur smell, his entire body gave off the stench of a rotting corpse. His hair was blond, his skin was gray.

Fighter and Tutor also removed Gerald's firefighter suit top. His body had strong muscles, his chest swelled like a wafer. Fighter stood on the left, Tutor stood on the right, both of them were licking Gerald's nipples as if they were mesmerized. They sucked and licked him passionately without any resistance, normally they would object immediately if he forced them, but in this scenario he was stripped off his clothes before he could do it on his own.

The firefighter suit pants on Gerald's body was stripped down by Saifah, and Saifah was hungrily sucking Gerald's manhood while kneeling on the floor. Gerald laughed with pleasure as he daydreamt about a wonderful time with his four newly-acquired human slaves. He thought he would leave Thailand and head back to the United States with his four new pets, as well as making a peaceful life for himself with his pets staying by his side from dawn till dusk.