Chapter 1 (18+)

It was a bright morning on June 19th, 2020. It was at 9 o'clock, GMT+7, Southeast Asia time zone.

Away from the bustling city of Bangkok, there was a peaceful house on the side of a large lake. The house was almost completely made of brick, cement and tiles, although the house had two floors and was very long. The house was surrounded by a vast field of plants and trees. Winds whistled through the branches of large trees. The lake was bright green, the silent water flowed on the surface.

"Ah... Ah... Ah..." There was a loud moaning voice of a young man.

It turned out to the voice of a young slender man with short hair. His name was Kengkla. Techno was his boyfriend, and this guy was older than him. Both Kengkla and Techno were so slender that almost nobody could see their muscles anywhere on their bodies. Techno was lying on the bed next to Kengkla, and Techno was kissing Kengkla's bare shoulders.

"Oh P'No, I feel so hot today..." Kengkla whined as Techno started licking Kengkla's erected left nipple.

It turned out that Techno and Kengkla were both unclothed, and they were making out together. Techno stroked Kengkla's privacy and never stopped licking his chest. Kengkla too smacked Techno's butt with his hand, making the boy groan with arousal.

"It could be seen that you're the uke, not me." Kengkla whispered to Techno's ears.

Techno got frightened because he never knew that he was in fact the bottom boy of his boyfriend, not the other way around. The sentence spoken by Kengkla took place on his trip outdoors with his lover, making Techno quite shocked.

"P'No, you're so warm." Kengkla cried out.

Kengkla's cries were on the second floor, but people at the ground floor could hear him as clearly as a bell.

"Who is groaning on the upper floor? I can hear it clearly." Tin grumbled as he sat on the chair of the dining room in the ground floor.

Can was sitting at the same table and having breakfast with Tin. The breakfast meal looked so simple: freshwater fish cooked in coconut milk and Thai spices, instant noodles, stir-fried beans with minced pork. Ae and Pete Pichaya were sitting on the same table, but Tar was talking with Pharm instead of Tum. Tar and Pharm were like cute twins of each other who liked to bicker among themselves until Tum and Dean tried to split them up to avoid heating up conflicts.

"P'Type! P'Type! P'Type!" There was another groan on the second floor.

It turned out that Type was doing bed work with Tharn, but Tharn was the bottom boy instead of Type. Somehow Type had dominated Tharn and switched places with him, and Tharn was undressed completely with Type penetrating his rear end.

This was how the vacation house looked like. It was a modest two-storey house, in which four large bedrooms and four full bathrooms were stationed on the ground floor, while the second floor shared the same format. The second floor had a balcony convenient for taking observation view of the large lake, and there was a large bedroom on the second floor with a full bathroom in it. The ground floor had a kitchen combined with a dining room, a laundry room, a living room.

"Okay, our vacation looks so great." Tin said to Ae.

"Huh? Are you going to date me?" Ae asked Tin with surprise.

"Maybe, maybe not." Tin replied with an aloof expression.

"All right, we're ready for some sports." Zon, Saifah, Tutor, Fighter came down from the second floor by the stairs.

"Soccer? Badminton?" Ae asked Saifah.

"Uh-huh, this place is great. Now we can enjoy our holiday here." Saifah said.

Ae couldn't keep his eyes away from Tutor, because Tutor was so identical to Pete Pichaya that they could be mistaken as twins. Ae knew Tutor was Fighter's boyfriend, so he didn't say anything.

"Yeah, we can have our fun day together as a family." Saifah said to Zon.

The cute boys present in the vacation trip were consisted of Sarawat, Tine, Mork, Tee, Arthit, Kongpop, Saifah, Zon, Tutor, Fighter, Dew, Blue, Win, Team, Pharm, Dean, Korn (UWMA), In, Way, Kim, Fuse, Tee (Make it right), Book, Frame, Ae, Pete Pichaya, Tin, Can, Tharn, Type, Techno, Kengkla, Tum, Tar, Korn, Knock, Kao, Pete (Dark Blue Kiss), Vee, Mark, Gun, Bar, Rama, Nuea, Wayo, Phana, Ming, Kit. They seemed to be carefree and happy with their trip. For them, the fresh air of the suburbs area really freshened them physically and mentally. It was like a paradise they could rarely dream of in their urban lives.