Chapter 32 (18+)

November 21st, 2021. 20:45 o'clock, UTC + 7, Thailand time zone.

Between Pharm and Dean, there was a warm loving time. They were together in the bedroom sharing intimacy, their bodies completely naked. Two pairs of lips touched each other, two tongues intertwined each other, two bodies caressed each other. In a symphony of desire, trust and love. Pharm really trusted Dean with a genuine heart that would be unobtainable through non-consensual coercion and mind control.

Pharm started to pull himself up. He took a deep breath and slowly moved to a kneeling position in front of Dean. It was an act with willingness and consent, because Pharm was never forced.

"Do you want to suck me?" Dean asked with a careful tone.

Pharm blushed as he made a silent nod, since he was hesitant. Staring at Dean's exposed schlong, Pharm quietly came near to Dean as he slowly opened his mouth and stuck his tongue out, waiting for Dean to insert his meat slowly in his oral entrance. Dean started running his cock all the way up Pharm's tongue and into his mouth and he couldn't do anything about it other than gently accepting his lover. Once Dean's shaft was swallowed inside his mouth, Pharm starts to move his head in motion back and forth.

"Start slowly and work your way through". Dean comforted.

"Mmm hmm", Pharm made noises.

Dean thrust his cock down Pharm's throat and he moaned weakly. His tongue twitched against Dean's cock and he had to fight every instinct not to close his mouth and start sucking.

"You're doing so good," Dean said above him, "So obedient."

Pharm whimpered with pleasure as Dean's hands stroked his hair. He went limp in Dean's hands as his mouth was forced farther and farther down Dean's cock. More saliva was dripping down his chin as Dean's cock hit the back of his throat. Pharm endured the deepthroating simply because Dean gave him good care and gentle love. The more Pharm sucked on Dean's meat with his mouth and tongue, the more Dean's meat inside Pharm's mouth twitched until it released a stream of hot semen into his mouth. The fluid melted inside Pharm's mouth like butter, and it was pungent but with a sweet aftertaste. Pharm really enjoyed the moment.

"We're all here together. Together we'll stand." Dean hugged Pharm close.

Pharm took a deep breath trying to push the tension from his body with his exhale. It didn't look like it was working, but Dean patted him on the shoulder with a soft speech, "Good boy, you're taking it well so far."

Pharm got on the bed, lifted his legs up with his cock and balls on the outside. He spread his legs wide open into a V shape then dropped them. He put his hands into his leg pits holding them in place as Dean lubed himself.

"It's all in," Dean said.

"Oh my gawd... Dean... I don't know.... but it feels soooo gooood... aaaahh", Pharm arousingly cried.

"Hey, we've gotten this far. Why stop now?" Dean asked.

"No. No... Keep going. Thrust that cock in my virgin hole", Pharm begged.

Even though he knew that Pharm was no longer a virgin after countless nights of making love with Dean, Dean still agreed because he understood that Pharm wanted to rekindle their initial feelings.

"A-a-ah...!" Pharm let out a strangled groan as Dean buried his shaft into Pharm's tight heat.

The heated sex drive made Pharm really hooked up. As Dean was banging Pharm, he leaned in to kiss the other young man and bite on his neck but not too hard. Pharm gave out a lot of cute moans and highly orgasmic ones too. Pharm's hole loosened naturally as Dean thrust faster and deeper into him, and Pharm's heart was relieved as Dean's manners showed that he engaged in safe sex. Dean gradually made his thrusts faster and harder, making Pharm overjoyed.