Chapter 31 (18+)

September 5th, 2021. 14 o'clock, UTC + 7, Thailand time zone.

All the monsters involved in the case of mind controlling were sent to containment. They went into hibernation, going into a long slumber in the underground until they were awoken. Regardless of the possibility of the undead monsters returning to life after their slumber, nobody discussed about the way to wake them up. Sometimes it was better to leave them stuck in a sleeping state.

Even though the peace was finally established, there was a mild sense of uneasiness. Saifah, Tutor, Fighter and Zon gathered at a beachside hotel room. The room was painted creamy yellow, had two beds covered in sheets and equipped with comfy blankets and pillows. It was at that room that the young men started their intimacy. When the four people had undressed themselves for a few seconds, the fifth individual emerged from the thin air inside the room as it it was an apparition. Who, or what had created this illusionary image, slowly materialized itself into a solid form as its shape drastically became more demonic to the human eye. It was a very big man with a muscular build, clad in centuries-old clothing with the head completely missing and replaced by a hat covering the empty neck stump.

"You should be more concerned with what I plan to do to you." The demon said.

After taking the hat off from the neck, the demon revealed his empty neck stump which was colored crimson. The long bony whip in his left hand wrapped around Tutor's nude waist and dragged him close with a single pull like a one-sided tugging game. Fighter stared at Tutor falling into the undead entity with absolute shock, as the entity touched Tutor's scalp with one of its gloved hands and infused a cold energy wave into his brain. With that, Tutor took a deep breath and then walked right up to the Headless Horseman as it stood there on the path before him. It made no movement as he approached, neither drawing a weapon nor acknowledging him in any way.

"Who are you?" Tutor whispered as he touched the waist of the entity.

"The Headless Hessian, Ernst Kirchgessner, your former enemy turned ally." The entity said.

A surge of energy from the headless demon engulfed the whole room and made Tutor's three friends extremely shocked while oddly excited. They walked towards the demon as though they were under a hypnotic effect.

"It's okay," Tutor reassured the demon softly, gently pulling his hand from its gloved grip and then going to work on its trousers.

The other three guys surrounded the specter and started embracing him while gently stroking his cold ancient body. They were all too focused on the headless specter and completely addicted to his aura. The specter was too aroused to notice his hat being taken and rubbed by Fighter's hands, even though the hat itself was empty and contained nothing. Tutor aggressively and hungrily sucked and licked the specter's icy rigor mortis manhood, although the specter arrived to the scene with only a whip and a sword which would be used for taking the lives of its unfortunate victims.

"That was... so gorgeous..." Zon moaned as he took off the clothes on the headless specter's upper torso.

Nobody could guarantee the lives of the four human boys when they put bold faces to tease with a monster who would cleave their heads off from their necks wth its blades in an explosive fit of rage. And Fighter had made a very foolish decision. Shortly after the monster grew his head from the stump on its neck, Fighter took off the head like it was a basketball and plunged his erected cock into the frightening jaws of the head. Still, Ernst, who was the very same frightening specter that had visited Saifah and his three friends, had been stripped completely of his clothes and pinned against the bed with his sensitive parts licked and sucked passionately. Saifah and Zon went for the monster's chest, while Tutor attacked its groin and Fighter slammed his groin against its head.