Chapter 18 (18+)

July 17th 2020, 13 o'clock, GMT + 7, Southeast Asia time zone.

While Ae was taking a nap at home, he dreamt of himself standing on the shoulder of a giant. The giant was in fact a horrendous beast with fur all over its body. Each piece of hair on the beast was a moving tentacle. The tentacles wrapped around the boy's limbs and thrust into his buttocks, making him groan. Ae gave in for the strange pleasure given by the hair tentacles, and fainted immediately. He got a wet orgasm after the dream ended.

July 17th 2020, 13 o'clock, GMT + 7, Southeast Asia time zone.

In Type and Tharn's house, there was a groan from Type: "P'Tharn, hump me harder! Please, please hump me!"

Before Tharn could say anything, however, he was dragged from the bed by Ernst Kirchgessner from behind and fell to the floor. Ernst grabbed Type's hips and humped him violently till he screamed. The wicked grin on Ernst's face was more visible, as he was no longer headless and had a demon head on his neck. Ernst was the headless horseman in the Garden Rush games Tharn had participated earlier. 

Type groaned loudly when penetrated by the evil knight, looking like he didn't like this guy much. But when the horseman stroked his chest, he writhed in joy. Tharn hopelessly lay on the floor, unable to help his boyfriend snap out from the wicked enchantment.

"And you, you already know what you should do." Ernst spoke in a hoarse voice, pointing his sword at Tharn.

Tharn didn't resist Ernst but obediently took his scabbard to thrust the object into his back door. Even he was entangled with his demonic charm, no one could save both him and his lover.

The entire event in Tharn's house was merely a weird dream imagined by Tharn himself during his short nap.

July 17th 2020, 13 o'clock, GMT + 7, Southeast Asia time zone.

"A visitor is coming?" Sarawat's heart throbbed as a visitor knocked repeatedly on the door of his house.

It turned out that the visitor was a foreigner. He was a Korean named Jeon Jungkook. But standing with Jungkook was a Chinese man named Xiao Zhan and a Japanese man named Takahashi Fumiya.

"Good afternoon." Sarawat spoke in English.

"Hello." Xiao Zhan said.

"Hello." The other two foreigners said.

"I heard that you were famous." Sarawat spoke.

After a brief conversation, Sarawat quickly rushed into intercourses with the three new friends without Tine realizing.