Chapter 21 (18+)

July 27th 2020, 8 o'clock, GMT + 7, Southeast Asia time zone.

"There's nothing much better than being able to see the bright side of the day. Pills can't numb a broken heart, so stop the lies and stop drug abuse."

This quote was spoken by Zon, except that he had a monotonous soulless voice when speaking these words. The reason? He was worn out after getting up at 5 o'clock. Of course he didn't have any romantic issues with Saifah.

"Some people enter relationships wearing an armor so they can avoid being hurt; however that armor doesn't always work. Relationships can be very complicated and sometimes there are cases were being hurt or hurting someone is hard to avoid. It doesn't always mean that the one that ended up hurting someone else's feelings is doing it on purpose. When someone is not feeling the same way about a relationship and decides to be honest about it, he or she just can't avoid hurting the other." Zon groaned with a constantly yawning mouth.

July 27th 2020, 8 o'clock, GMT + 7, Southeast Asia time zone.

"Ah... Ah... Ah..." There was a loud moaning voice of a young man.

It turned out to the voice of a young slender man with short hair. His name was Kengkla. Techno was his boyfriend, and this guy was older than him. Both Kengkla and Techno were so slender that almost nobody could see their muscles anywhere on their bodies. Techno was lying on the bed next to Kengkla, and Techno was kissing Kengkla's bare shoulders.

"Oh P'No, I feel so hot today..." Kengkla whined as Techno started licking Kengkla's erected left nipple.

It turned out that Techno and Kengkla were both unclothed, and they were making out together. Techno stroked Kengkla's privacy and never stopped licking his chest. Kengkla too smacked Techno's butt with his hand, making the boy groan with arousal.

"It could be seen that you're the uke, not me." Kengkla whispered to Techno's ears.

Techno got frightened because he never knew that he was in fact the bottom boy of his boyfriend, not the other way around. The sentence spoken by Kengkla took place on his trip outdoors with his lover, making Techno quite shocked.

"P'No, you're so warm." Kengkla cried out.

Kengkla's cries were on the second floor, but people at the ground floor could hear him as clearly as a bell.

"Who is groaning on the upper floor? I can hear it clearly." A man's voice grumbled as he sat on the chair of the dining room in the ground floor.

The man wasn't Technic the younger brother of Techno. It was a very strange foreigner called John Haigh, also known as the Acid Bath Murderer. John Haigh was a serial killer who used concentrated sulfuric acid to scald and burn his victims to death, and then dumped their corpses in containers to dispose of the evidence. Somehow he had been resurrected since his death in 10 August 1949 to seek vengeance and given an upgrade to murder more people, or that it was a beefed-up John Haigh from an alternate dimension who was turned into a malevolent immortal entity. Somehow John Haigh was summoned from the alternate dimension into the real world. But in terms of physical appearance, nobody saw the real face of this entity. He wore a gas mask and a brown rubber suit with a long lime green rubber apron to protect him from the acid. He wore a metal acid tank like a backpack and used a hose with a nozzle to spray his acid.

"Who's here for a free acid bath?" John Haigh said with a stream of insane laughters.

As the sounds of rubber shoes went upstairs towards Techno's room, Techno was hitting an orgasm with Kengkla and almost finished his work.

"That's enough playing happy families! You make me sick!" John Haigh said with a rasping voice.

Techno was fully nude in front of John Haigh's menacing glare. So was Kengkla.