Chapter 25 (18+)

September 4th 2020, 10 o'clock, GMT + 7, Southeast Asia time zone.

Time flew by like a supersonic rocket.

"So what are we going to do with our lives after all these days?" Sarawat asked Tine in his house.

"We have been living a life without getting disturbed by troubles. Now I think we can survive through hardships." Tine replied.

In Kao's house, Kao was standing shirtless in the bedroom flexing his big muscles. As his big hot pecs bounced in the air with every footstep of him, Kao was very proud of his own physique. 

September 9th 2020, 10 o'clock, GMT + 7, Southeast Asia time zone.

A new Garden Rush emerged.

The phantom thief Arsene Lupin appeared. But he made his appearance as a Homewrecker. The most disconcerting appearance he had made him very creepy and frightening.

Here were his tell-tale signs to distinguish him: tall slender stature, hands wearing white gloves, always carries a long walking cane with a pointed tip, a long black collared cloak with red underside and a scarlet rose on the left breast, a white waistcoat and shirt, a golden-coated monocle worn over left eye, a black top hat. His human form wore these clothes and had these traits, but when he shifted his face into a phantom thief, he became a phantom literally. He still wore the very same clothes and had the very same appearance, but his monocle transformed into a golden mask covering the left half of his face save for the mouth and the right side of his face which turned translucently pale like the skin of a vampire. The mouth turned into a row of sharp fangs for biting, and his hands grew long nails. Aside from his usual walking cane, Arsene Lupin possessed freakish otherworldly powers such as shooting scarlet slimy ropes from his wrist tendons, teleporting in a red mist made of rose petals, flying with his cloak, hearing things from a far distance as far as distances between large oceans. When his mask was uncovered, the face beneath it was horribly disfigured with hideous marks looking like a mashup of deep wounds and peeled flesh. The rose on his breast could spray a red fume that smelled very sweet, but it was the sweetness of deadly poison, so one was advised not to get too close to him at all costs when fighting him in close quarters. 

Again, Arsene Lupin was defeated when he encountered a team of four people consisted of Tine, Sarawat, Tharn, Type.

Then no more Garden Rushes took place afterwards several days later.

September 19th 2020, 15 o'clock, GMT + 7, Southeast Asia time zone.

"We are about to end the 2020 year in about three months. Have we brought in mind about holidays?" Can asked Tin.

"Not really done yet. We have troubled times right now. We cannot even predict what catastrophe await for us. It is such a gloomy year now." Tin answered.

"Are we going to hang out some time soon? I am excited with the idea of going outdoors." Can said.

"I am not so sure." Tin said.

"Perhaps Tharn and Type are getting their luggages ready for a tourist trip outdoors. Maybe they are going to take a stroll around their neighborhood." Can nodded with a bright smile in his eyes.

"Perhaps we'll consider joining Tharn and Type, but we're more comfortable when around with each other." Tin patted Can's head.

"I hope the future will be brighter." Can said.

"Good idea. At least we're together." Tin said.

October 19th 2020, 15 o'clock, GMT + 7, Southeast Asia time zone.

In a distant forest, footsteps trod on the rustling dead leaves on the dry ground. The footsteps didn't come from the volunteer teacher Tian Sopasitsakun who arrived to a remote village for improving the literacy of the inhabitants. But the footsteps didn't come from the forest officer Phupha Viriyanon. The smell from the feet was pungent and earthy. A tall figure emerged from the distance. It was a person clad in a gas mask and a worn military uniform that wasn't from Thailand.