Prologue

"No no no no no no no NO!!"

I collapsed on my knees lifelessly as I looked at the most horrifying version of the garden, which was my most favorite place once.

The green meadows I once used to enjoy laying down on, were now singed and were covered black with glowering red spots. The apple tree I used to sit under when I was younger was nowhere to be seen, there was only a heap of ashes in it's place.

I could hear the sounds of my fellow werewolves groaning in pain. My own future subjects were fighting for life infront of my eyes, some even lost the battle. I got up and ran to the interior of the area, to the Pack House, my house.

I skidded to a stop infront of the door when my eyes spotted a large wolf with chocolate brown fur, his blazing yellow eyes on the verge of closing forever.

'No!! No please!!' My wolf prayed. 'I want to see!! Please, let me!!!'

I agreed to him and had transformed myself. I was a midnight black wolf. Regal, dominance and royalty written all over me. Add searing silver eyes to that. Yeah, that's how a fifteen year old, but still not the least future Alpha of the Black Diamond Pack would look. Because I was.

I immediately sprinted to the nearly lifeless wolf and tried make him conscious by pushing my nose to him.

'Yah! Please wake up!! It's me!! Please wake up Namjoon ah!'

He was Kim Namjoon, my future Beta!

He let out a low growl in pain as his eyes caught vision.

"Hyung..........." He winced.

"Namjoon ah!!! I......."

"I'm.... sorry!!!"

"No!! Please don't say that!!! I know you did your best to protect others!! When did this happen??"

"Min..... minutes..... before...... you reached!! It....... was all.... so sudden........ we..... had no...... no time!!!!"

His brown little paw went over to his chest. My eyes went down to see an arrow with a blue feather in the end cut straight through his chest, piercing his heart left and right.

"The..... others...... are inside. They...... need you...... more!!!! They....... got the....... the Alpha! Go save...... them, hyung!!!"

"Jungkook? Jimin?? Where are the others??"

"I..... don't know!! Hyung...... the Alpha needs....... you!"

My heart began to panic when I noticed his breathing going shorter and shorter.

"No!! Don't leave me Namjoon....... please!!!"

"I'm sorry...... hyung!! But...... I know........ you'll..... be a.... very...... powerful Alpha!! Remember...... me then....... okay??"

I nodded vigorously, tears streaming down my large eyes.

"I..... I miss you..... hyung!!!"

His neck fell back and his eyes closed forever. My Beta was no longer alive. It pained me to see the one I grew up with, the one with whom I ate, slept and played was now a dead body. My wolf got down on his hunches and tried to wake him up, pushing his nose to his soft fur repeatedly, trying to wake him up eventhough I knew he was in eternal sleep.

When I finally realized that he won't wake up, I totally broke down. I cried and howled in his honor and slowly got up to get inside the Pack House after I changed to my human form. The scene inside was even worse! The house was still having small patches of fire. There were dead bodies everywhere, some were in their human form, some died in their wolf form, like my Beta.

"Yoongi ah!!!"

I heard a familiar voice and looked around to find my father........ my father!!!!! My father was on the ground with not one, but two arrows piercing through his body.

"Appa!!!" I immediately knelt down beside him and took his head on my lap. He was still in his human form. I looked at his eyes, which were silver like mine, meaning our wolves were talking to each other now. My eyes had no emotion other than vengeance, anger and resentment.

"Who??" I asked, more like growled at him. "Who did this????"

He took a deep breathe. "Lazuli............ Lapis Lazuli Pack!! They had sent their......... their men when..... when we were...... preparing for your arrival from....... further training........ We had no clue at all. The next thing...... we knew...... was arrows and fireballs...... raining at us....... literally!!!"

He held my hand tighter as he groaned. "I..... saw my...... my own people, dying......... I saw little werewolves, who just began getting milk canines......... burn to..... to death...... infront of me!!! I can't bear this Yoongi ah!!!"

"Appa......."

"Promise me........ Promise me Yoongi ah!!! You'll take revenge........... you'll make that Pack pay for the loss they....... they gave us. You'll take our revenge, my revenge!!"

I held held his hand, with determination in my eyes.

"I will Appa!! I shall take your revenge!! I'll make their Alpha suffer like they did to you!! I'll make them suffer like the way our people suffered!!"

He gave me a painful smile.

"That's...... all..... I want....... make your....... Appa proud, son!!"

With that........ he too went into infinite slumber.

I didn't cry, because the water from my eyes could dampen the fire in them. My tears would show how vulnerable I was and I must not let that happen!!!

Prepare to die, Lapis Lazuli, because you're gonna face your end soon!!
_____________________________________

Okay, so this is the prologue of My Mate. Please give it a lot of love.

Update will be soon!!

Waiting for your response!!

Bye! See you soon!