Chapter 1

(Five years later. Yoongi)

"So you want to join as my daughter's body gaurd???"

I nodded. My eyes were down, but I could see the person standing infront of me, smirk. My blood boiled. He hasn't changed ever since the first time I saw him five years ago. The same large eyes, the same wispy goatee and that same smirk he had on his lips before destroying my entire family.  My blood was literally boiling in my veins, my wolf was begging me to show himself to him, to kill him then and there. But I held myself back.

I need your trust before I need your blood, Jung Dong Wook.

"What is your blood status again??" He asked me in a mock giggle.

"I'm an Omega! I hope that doesn't cause any problems!!" I said, my eyes still facing the dagger behind his back on the mahogany table of his office.

"Does it seem like I'm having a problem??" Dong Wook raised an eyebrow at me.

"You're laughing!!" I replied, biting my anger down.

'Let me come out, Yoongi!! I'll scare the shit out of him! He doesn't know that he's dealing with the Alpha of the Black Diamond Pack!!' My wolf growled.

'No brother!' I pushed him back. 'We must get this over with brain, not brawn. We already suffered last time. I don't wanna lose again!'

My wolf let out an angry sigh and remained silent.

"It's just....." Dong Wook controlled himself and looked back at me. "It's just that the fact of someone so low dreaming to fly the sky amused me!!"

"Is it wrong to dream??" I bit back.

"No, not at all. But when I'm hearing these words from an Omega who can't even meet my eyes, that you want to protect my daughter, daughter of the Alpha of the great Lapis Lazuli Pack, amuses me a great deal!! What is your name, young man??"

"Min Yoongi!" I replied curtly.

"Age?"

"Twenty years old!!"

"Your former Pack??"

"Rose Quartz!!"

"Hm..... weak on its own! Why did you get in here??"

"I...... I was Banished!!"

He opened his mouth to ask something more when a sweet smell of milk chocolate filled the air. It was prominent because us werewolves have a sharp sense of smell. And this fragrance in particular was effecting both me and Dong Wook the same. A small frown appeared on his forehead, while some unknown feeling was getting stirred up in me.

'Yummy!!' My wolf gulped as the scent hit stronger.

'What the hell?! Keep yourself in control! Why are you acting like this?!'

'Admit it, you liked the smell too!! I wonder who it is??'

"What is she doing here??" I heard Dong Wook mutter under his breath.

'She?? It's a girl??' The gender of this person interested my wolf in particular, why I had no idea.

Along with this stirred up argument with me and my wolf, I  also felt a pair of eyes looking curiously at the back of my head. Out of gut feeling, my head instantly snapped back to the oakwood door, hoping to see the said person but there was no one. I looked at the door with a small frown and I noticed that the smell began to diffuse.

'Aish! You ruined it!'

'Shut up prick!!'

"So, Min Yoongi!!" I turned back when Dong Wook began to speak again. "You want to be my daughter's bodyguard??"