Chapter 7

(Yoongi)

"Do you have to do this?"

I looked up to see a concerned Hobi. I stroked her head and nodded. She sighed and kept her head back on my chest.

"I have to, Hobi ah! I can't let my father's promise go in vain. The memory of the day of him dying in my arms is still fresh in my mind. I saw my Beta Namjoon die infront of me. Blood of so many innocent wolves were spilt. All this happened because of your father. I have to take my revenge."

She fisted my shirt and let out a shaky breath. I kissed her head.

"I know it's hard for you Hobi!! I know you are stuck between your father and your mate. I totally understand you because the relationship between you and your father is just the same as the one between me and my Appa. I won't force you or pressurize you to join my side. I don't want you to suffer for me. You shall be away from our matter."

"But he's my father Yoongi!!"

We both locked eyes for a while. Her eyes held so much emotion that I got choked in air.

"I'm sorry Hobi."

She patted my belly and we both cuddled for a while.

"Is there no other way??"

I looked at her. "Hobi?"

"I'm not picking sides! I agree that what my Appa did was wrong. But don't you think you're making it worse?"

She sat up properly and cupped my cheek. "Blood for blood doesn't make things work Yoongi!"

"That's what you think. Should I forget all the blood I saw?! I was freaking fifteen at that time."

'Shit bro!'

I knew I blundered when I saw Hobi looking at me with unreadable and painful eyes, her jaw was slightly clenched.

"Hobi......"

"Fifteen or twenty, age doesn't matter, losing a father does. Ever thought how I lived a life without my mother? You atleast had her till she was killed too, but me? She lost her life while giving me mine. You are not the only one who experiences pain Yoongi. I do too!!"

I held her hands. "I'm sorry! I got carried away!"

She patted my hand. "I understand! Yoongi ah!"

"Hm?"

"Please remember what I said and keep it in mind!"

I sighed. "I will!"

She suddenly got up but I held her back. "Where are you going??"

"It's night Yoongi ah!! You should go to sleep!!"

"No!"

"Yes! We've faced a lot for the day. We need to go sleep. Good night!"

"Hobi!!"

She turned back.

"I love you!"

She blushed a bit and kissed my forehead and then my lips.

"I love you too. Now go sleep!!"

(Hobi)

"Come in!"

I slowly pushed the door open, entering my father's room. He was sitting on the bed cross-legged, files scattered here and there. He looked up and smiled widely at me.

"Hobi?? I thought that was someone else. Why did you have to knock? You could've come in straight away."

I smiled and sat beside him on the bed. "I know you would be busy. I didn't want to disturb you. How much work is left?"