Chapter 5

Author note: The following incidents on this chapter is supposed to have mature content. If you are a soft stan and you cannot tolerate it, I am very sorry. And as I'm writing this during the time of Ramadan or Ramzan (however you feel comfortable to mention), any Muslim readers reading this, it is my kind request not to do so during fasting (I heard it is prohibited)

So viewer discretion is advised. I am sorry if I said something wrong, and if I did in any way, please lemme know and I'll correct it out.

Okay? All good? On to the chapter!!!
______________________________________

(Yoongi)

"I love you Yoongi ah! I love you so much!!"

I blushed extremely bad and hid my face into the pillow eventhough I was the only one in the room when I heard Hobi's voice repeat again and again like a tape recorder.

That night was still not off my mind although we almost finished a month of secret dating. And that time we first kissed.....

'Don't blush too much, you'll melt!!' My wolf teased.

'Oi!'

We both smiled. Hobi was a very good partner to be honest and a very big cuddle bug. I was that type of a guy who never liked a lot of skinship but everything was an exception when it's Hobi. She was so good, so pure, so innocent hearted and filled with love.......

'And you still want to break her heart?'

That question instantly got me yeeted back to the reason why I was here all along. What am I thinking?! I'm here for something and doing something else. I was getting diverted because of her. No no no!! I should keep my eyes straight to the goal. Hobi is just a medium for me to achieve it, nothing else.

But why do I feel my heart melting whenever I see that enchanting smile of hers?? Why do crave to see her daily and if I didn't, my day goes thinking about her? Am I developing an attachment? Is it even attachment in the first place?

A knock on the front door made me quit my thinking and I immediately went to the front door to open it. I couldn't describe the movement happened in my heart and my stomach when I felt blinded by sunlight when I saw Hobi smiling widely at my doorstep.

"Hi! Did I disturb you??" She chirped. I smiled but it immediately faded away when all my past questions came in like a flurry.

"No! What brings you here??" I asked, letting her step in my humble abode.

"Why? Can't I see my boyfriend?? Are you tired of me already??"

This time I smiled, ignoring the storm inside my mind and pulled her to me by holding her hand. My arms comfortably laid on her waist and I kept her hand around my neck. She smiled and her free hand joined the other around my neck.

"Did I ever say like that??"

"Just kidding! By the way, can you come over this afternoon??"

"Why? Is it something important??" I asked her seriously.

She nodded, looking between our shoes. "I want to tell Appa about our relationship!!"

I looked at her shocked. "What?!"

"I can't hide this any longer from him. Besides, he'll know about us sooner or later. It's better if we tell him ourselves. I need you by my side Yoongi ah, please be with me??"

I licked my lips. "Yah! Won't it be risky??"

"I dunno. But it may make things work if I hide it any longer. Please Yoongi!!"