Chapter 9

(Hobi)

My mate gave that cute gummy smile to me as we locked fingers and looked back away from the window of the car we were traveling in.

We were going to Yoongi's Pack today.

After my father and Yoongi made up, it took a bit of months to legally handover the properties to Yoongi and after a long span of six months, we were heading back. He was supposed to go alone with Jimin but I insisted to come with them. That's why the new addition, me. Jin was being a handful because he still thought that Yoongi betrayed me, but after an hour of sitting and explaining stuff pin to pin, things were good between them too.

"How long will it take?" I asked Jimin who was behind the wheel.

"It's quite far! You can sleep if you're tired."

I smiled and turned just in time to see Yoongi lying his head on my shoulder. He peeked up to me from his lashes.

"What? Jimin told we can sleep!!"

"You never change!!" I told softly.

"I would never, especially for you!!" He said with eyes closed and he kept his arm around my waist. I too smiled and stroked his soft hair.

My eyes flickered up to the rear view window to see Jimin smiling. But it didn't reach his eyes. His eyes held a whole contrasting emotion. I felt bad for Jimin actually. Eventhough I don't know him properly like Yoongi, but I do know the condition he was going through.

"Jimin!" I called out softly, not disturbing Yoongi sleeping.

His eyes flickered to the rear view mirror and back to the road.

"Did you get any news from the doctor??"

He sighed. "Her condition is improving, but I don't know when she'll wake up!!"

"Can you tell me a bit about her?"

"Her name is Chaeyoung! I call her Rosé! She was an Omega, but a very beautiful one in that. But you know what is more beautiful in her?? Her personality. She's like you! Totally crazy for animals."

I smiled.

"We were very special. Because we found each other way early. Usually you find your mate when you're eighteen, I found mine when I was fourteen. We both were still kids, but we knew that we're made for each other. That day when our Pack was finished, you had no idea the panic in my heart, thinking about the worst possibility about happening to Rosé. But thankfully she survived, but went comatose. It's been five years since she slept. I tell myself everyday that she'll wake up soon. But no luck so far."

"Everything will be alright Jimin. Just keep hope like you always did!"

"I just hope everything happens like you say!!"

After a few hours of silent driving, along with me too dozing off in the process, we reached Black Diamond Pack Estate.

"We're home!!" Jimin said in a sing-song tune.

A half sleepy me turned to already sleeping Yoongi.

"Wake up!" I whispered. He muttered some gibberish and snuggled closer to me.

I smiled and looked at him closely. He looked so peaceful. He mustn't have been sleeping this peacefully since the past six months. He looked so much like a baby when he was sleeping. His tousled black hair, his milky white skin, those chubby cheekies and those pale pouty lips. I unconsciously licked mine as my eyes lingered on his lips. I took a deep breathe and slowly leant in, failing willingly to resist the urge and gave a soft kiss on his lips. I suppressed a smile as I saw him lick his lips in his sleep.