seven - modest!

This chapter is dedicated to the lovely TwoSpoonfulsOfSugar !!!! She has commented on SOO many of the chapters and I love reading her comments!! You're awesome, keep writing also xx ALSO: I will be doing a question-type-thingy for the dedication in the Author's Note at the end so have a look there!!!

Calum and Maely sat in the office of Sara Willis - the head of Modest! Management. Calum wrung is hands together nervously, bouncing his leg up and down while chewing on his bottom lip - all nervous habits. Maely inspected the unfamiliar room, analyzing every part of it - the bright, white walls, the black desk chair accompanied by a black desk, the giant windows stretching across the wall, providing a beautiful view of the city. Maely reached forward and picked up a small glass ornament off the table, inspecting it. It appeared to be a snow globe of the Disneyland Castle. Calum watched as Maely turned it in her hands, shaking it so that snow fell across the tiny building enclosed behind glass.

"Ever been?" Calum asked quietly - he didn't know why he was making conversation with Maely after they'd been so horrible to one another. He blamed it on his nervousness - he needed to distract himself from what was to come. Maely raised an eyebrow at the boy in confusion. "To Disneyland."

Maely turned her attention back to the snowglobe and shook her head as she watched the tiny snowflakes fall, her eyes sparkling as she did so.

"You've never been? Seriously! Even I've been to Disneyland!" Calum laughed lightly, feeling his nerves subside slightly. "How come you've never been?"

Maely looked up and glared at Calum before speaking harshly. "Does it matter?"

Calum's smile faded into a frown and he raised his arms up in defense, sinking back into his seat. "Sorry..."

Maely rolled her eyes and turned back to the snow globe, staring at it for a moment before harshly slamming the ornament back onto the desk. Just as she did so, the door to the office swung open, and in walked Sara.

Sara Willis was a truly beautiful lady. She had long blonde hair that was straightened and neatly tucked into a low bun, a tall, thin frame, intriguing blue eyes, a prominent jawline and high cheekbones - her mere appearance screamed 'authority'.

Without making eye contact with either of the young adults in the room, Sara walked quicky and smoothly towards the black seat behind her desk, her heels clicking against the marble floor as she did so.

"So; Calum, Maely," Sara spoke, finally looking up at the two, managing a tight-lipped smile. "Good to see you. Under unfortunate circumstances, of course, but still good."

Calum nodded awkwardly, biting at the inside of his cheek whilst Maely picked at her nails in boredom - she couldn't care less about whatever it was that Sara wanted to say to them both. She just wanted the meeting to be over and done with so that she could finally leave and move on with her life.

"You both look rather bored, so why don't we cut straight to it, hm?" Sara suggested, though it was more of a demand than a suggestion, raising an eyebrow at the pair, who both nodded firmly. "Good. Alright then - firstly, I just want to get your side of the story, because I know what fans can be like in blowing things out of proportion. So, this is your chance to get things out. Calum, why don't you go first?"

"Um-uh-okay," Calum nodded, straightening his posture. "Where would you like me to start?"

"When you first met Maely," Sara instructed with a curt nod.

"Okay," Calum nodded again, taking a moment to gather his thoughts before speaking. "So, I met Maely just last night. I wanted to go out somewhere with the boys, so I decided on a strip club," he eyed Sara carefully after these words, waiting for a judgment, however she simply stared at him blankly, so he continued. "There were no adults around to stop me, so I thought it would be the perfect opportunity. By complete chance, we ended up at the Lusty Leopard and, well... Maely serviced me.