four - band?

Maely sat on a small couch inside the tour bus, a thick wooly blanket wrapped around her shivering body. The four boys sat opposite her, staring at the girl like she was the dodo bird who'd miraculously come back to life.

Maely looked around and took in her surroundings - a bus. This was Calum's home. She didn't understand why he actually lived in a bus - he hadn't actually told her, just kind-of shoved her on and given her a blanket.

"So..." Maely cleared her throat awkwardly, catching the attention of all four boys. "Um, thankyou. For... uh, rescuing me, I guess."

"It's okay," Calum smiled, seeming in a daze as he stared at her. "As long as you're safe now."

Maely looked around again, "So... uh, why exactly are we, um, in a bus? Because I kind-of feel like I'm about to be gang-banged or something..."

Maely watched their reactions nervously as didn't want to accidentally offend the boys who'd been so kind to her already, but they all just smiled and shared a knowing look. They didn't seem like people who would be easily offended.

"You don't know who we are?" Calum asked, slightly cockily.

"Should I?"

"No," he laughed, shaking his head. He shared a glance and a small smile with the other three, who returned it happipy. "We're in a band - us four. Luke sings lead and plays guitar," he pointed to Mr Cliche, "Michael's lead guitarist and sings backup," he pointed to highlighter-head, "Ashton drums and does some backup singing," he pointed to Curly, who gave Maely a wide grin, dimples popping on either side of his cheeks. "And I slap the bass," Calum said proudly, before adding, "And sing."

"Okay..." Maely nodded slowly, taking in this new information. "I still have no idea who you are."

"Seriously?" Calum gaped, his eyes wide. "We're kind-of world famous."

"You're obviously not that famous," Maely said with a scoff, trying to pipe down his ego, which seemed to be larger than life itself.

Calum scoffed and shook his head, burying it in his hands in disappointment.

Ashton rolled his eyes at the boy's reaction and spoke up, "You know One Direction?"

"No, I've never heard of them in my life," Maely said sarcastically, her face set with a serious expression.

Ashton's eyes widened and his jaw dropped slightly. "Are you ser-"

"She's being sarcastic, dipshit," Michael nudged him, rolling his eyes.

"Oh..." Ashton said awkwardly, blushing profusely as he sunk back down into the couch.

"Anyway," Luke rolled his eyes, continuing for the now extremely embarrassed Ashton. "We opened for two of their world tours."

"I'm a stripper, do you think I have enough money for that shit?" Maely laughed. "It's a luxury to get a full weeks worth of food."

"Is that sarcasm?" Ashton asked quietly.

Maely rolled her eyes as Michael spoke sadly. "No, buddy, she's serious this time."

"We're 5 Seconds of Summer!" Calum screamed out in frustration, his face red and his eyes wide. Calum didn't like it when people didn't know who he or his band was - it made him feel irrelevant, like he was no longer important. He felt like he had no purpose without the band.

Maely narrowed her eyes, thinking hard and long. "I think I've heard of you... wait, do you guys sing the underwear song?"

"Yes!" Calum cried out happily, his fists pumped into the air as he yelled. "Jesus Ashley, you're pretty, but you're slow."