seventeen - fight

Maely pulled away from Calum, a smile playing on her kiss-swollen lips.

Calum smiled back, his chest heaving as he recovered from the heated actions.

"That was..." Maely breathed, unable to find the words to truthfully describe the experience.

"Amazing." Calum finished, his smile growing even wider, before he leaned in and gave Maely a long, soft kiss.

Maely pressed her forehead against Calum's, biting her lip softly as she reminisced the beautiful kiss that had just taken place.

"We should probably get back..." Maely sighed, earning a loud groan from Calum.

"Do we have to?" Calum whined, pulling his head back from Maely's.

"If you don't want your friends to get suspicious, then yeah," Maely laughed, "We do."

Calum stared down at Maely intently, his eyes filled with adoration, "I don't care."

He leaned in for another kiss, but Maely laughed lightly and stopped him. "Come on, we really should go."

Calum pouted, "One more?"

"Okay," Maely smiled, giving the boy a quick peck, "Let's go."

The pair made their way out of the arena and back towards the bus, where the other three boys were waiting.

Maely took a deep breath before pushing open the door and walking inside as casually as she could.

It was no use.

Ashton, who was previously laying flat on his back on the couch, had jumped up within a second of the door opening, an excited look on his face. Michael, who was furiously mashing an xbox controller, threw the thing across the room and jumped up beside Ashton. Luke, however, continued angrily abusing his controller and avoiding eye contact, only taking a fleeting angry glare at the pair before focusing back on the screen before him.

Maely pulled down her sleeves uncomfortably, "Uh... hey."

"Hey." Ashton replied, wearing a wide (and rather creepy) smile.

Calum slipped past Maely, a goofy grin plastered across his face as he sat down on the couch beside Luke, smiling to himself.

"What are you playing?" Calum asked, his voice soft.

"What does it look like?" Luke growled, his eyes still fixated on the screen before him, which was playing Call Of Duty.

Calum nodded, "Can I please play?"

"No," Luke huffed.

"Why not?" Calum asked, genuinely confused. He just wanted to spend quality time with his friend.

"Because I said so." Luke answered simply.

Still smiling, Calum wrapped an arm around his friend's body and rested his head on his shoulder - something he hadn't done in a very long time.

"Please Lukey?" Calum begged, jutting his lip put into a pout and widening his eyes in a puppy-dog-like way. Maely was astounded at how adorable he looked, and knew that if he ever used this method on her it would undoubtedly work. "Please can I play COD with you?"

"Fuck off, Calum!" Luke suddenly yelled, shoving the boy off of him as he stood up, fuming. "God, if you want it so badly just fucking take it! You take everything else!"

Luke threw the controller back onto the couch before storming into the bunk room.

Calum looked up at the other three, confusion clear on his face.