please read :)

Hello all of you lovely, lovely people,
It's been a while. Longer than a while. And I'm really, really, really sorry. I have no excuses (as per usual). I really thought that this was the one book that I would get in to writing, you know? And I love writing Groupie, I really, really do. All of you are so supportive and kind and forgiving and just lovely, and you really deserve the best.
As you may have noticed, I have put Groupie on hold for now.
I cannot stress enough that THIS IS ONLY TEMPORARY!!!!!
I will be continuing Groupie! Just not right now.
The past couple of months have been absolutely HUGE for me, and not in a good way (other than seeing 5sos last week!!!). I've honestly had so much going on at once that it's all really become overwhelming.
I've been struggling to keep up with schoolwork (it's now holidays, which is a huge relief), friends, family, and basically life in general because there's this big hump that's appeared in my life that I have to get over in order for me to be able function properly and I just haven't been able to get over that yet.
That probably doesn't make any sense to anyone.
I'm dealing with something at the moment that I'm kind of struggling to come to terms with, and because of that I'm taking a short break from writing Groupie until I'm better :)
I promise you all, I WILL BE BACK
THIS IS NOT THE END OF GROUPIE
I'm simply taking a short break from writing until I feel as though I can maintain it amongst everything else. Right now, I'm taking a break from a few things throughout these holidays but hopefully I will be back very soon!!!
I have written half a chapter and I will keep working on it when I can!!!
Thankyou all so much for your endless love and support, I couldn't want anything more.
I'm so, so, so sorry that I'm doing this to you all.
THIS IS NOT THE END OF GROUPIE
I WILL BE BACK VERY SOON
I love you all endlessly and if you ever need anything I'm just a message away
Love always,
Emily xxx