three - champagne room

Calum winked at the boys, who all simply rolled their eyes, as Ashley led him into the champagne room. Calum honestly didn't care that much about paying extra; he needed to have some fun ASAP. Being on tour was like having a sex drought, and Calum couldn't pleasure himself all the time. Besides, he couldn't possibly play bass with only one hand.

"Okay, here are the rules," Ashley began as she pushed Calum onto the couch, hitching a leg on either side of his waist in a straddling position. "One; each payment of one hundred dollars gives you three songs with me. Two; I can go as far as you'd like in the space of those three songs, excluding sex. Three; champagne is free. Four; if you don't follow these rules, the session ends and there are no refunds. Got it?"

Calum nodded, gulping. "Got it."

"Money first," Ashley held out her hand expectantly. Calum happily placed a one hundred dollar American bill in her hand, eager for what was to come next.

As the song started - Only Girl by Rihanna - Ashley began to 'do her thing'. Calum moaned in pleasure as she rubbed herself up against him, throwing his head back in delight.

"A-Ashley..." Calum mumbled, pulling her closer to him; he was desperate for more of this girl. He wanted to touch all of her, feel all of her, have her with him, in him. Calum had never felt this way about anyone so quickly before.

The song soon ended, and another began, although the music in the background was certainly the least of Calum's worries.

×××

As the third and final song finished, Ashley had successfully removed Calum's shirt and unzipped his pants. She had just began working on his little 'problem' down south when the song switched and she hopped off of his lap.

"Well, it was nice serving you," she said politely, very clearly lying, and shot him a fake smile. "Feel free to grab a glass of champagne on your way out."

Ashley turned to exit the room and Calum's eyes widened; he couldn't let her go this easily. He needed an excuse; any excuse to keep her there.

"Are you Australian?" Calum blurted out - it was all he could think of, but it seemed to work. Ashley slowly spun around on her heels and eyed him suspiciously. "I noticed you have an accent."

"Yes..." Ashley said slowly, suspiciously. What did this kid know about her? "I'm from Australia."

"Really? Me too," Calum smiled, standing up and reaching for the glass of champagne that she had offered. "And the other boys aswell - where abouts are you from?"

She stopped for a moment, presumably thinking about whether to actually tell Calum or not before answering. "Melbourne."

"Sydney," he replied, smiling happily. He hoped that his lame attempts at keeping a conversation running were getting them somewhere. Calum didn't know why he wanted to keep the conversation going; he just liked her. Calum didn't really care if she was a stripper, or a whore - her long, waving brown locks and gorgeous green eyes were just stunning. In their close proximity, Calum couldn't help but notice the light dust of freckles littering across her nose that were hidden beneath a layer of foundation, and the fact that she wasn't wearing any mascara - her eyelashes were naturally long and brought out the beauty in her eyes. The small outlines of dimples on either side of her cheeks were slightly prominent, and the curves of her prominent cheekbones added to her face. She was beautiful.

"So," Calum continued, desperately trying to keep the conversation running. "Um... can I have another dance?"

"Um," Ashley glanced at the clock hanging on the wall behind his head. "My shift's about to end, but I could get Scarlet or Erin for you?"