IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

Hi all,

So as you probably know I haven't updated this book in quite a while, but I have a REALLY good plot line for it and I'm really excited to be writing it! The only problem is, I'm also working on a couple of other books and I find it really hard to find the time to be writing lengthy and quality chapters for you all. I don't want to delete this story because I have heaps of great ideas for it and it has lots of reads.

SO

I was thinking that I could hold a competition for a Co-Writer!!! 

The requirements would be:
- Able to update frequently
- Able to write 1200+ words for each chapter that they write
- Fair (in the sense that they don't completely take over the book)
- Able to talk to me often so that we can discuss the progress of the book
- Are a proper 5SOS fan
- Preferably somebody over 13, only because when you hit High School/Elementary School (for you Americans) you get taught a fair bit more about writing and your skills tend to improve a lot more, but if you are under the age of 13 PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO SEND IN AN ENTRY, I would love to read it and if you're really talented I would DEFINITELY consider you as a co-writer!!!

In your entry:
- It should be based off of Groupie, or one of the other fanfics I've written (please no entries about random stuff, as I really want to see how you develop my characters)
- Your name (only your first name, unless you want to include your surname then that's fine)
- Your age (if you are REALLY, TRULY uncomfortable with including this, then I suppose I can be okay with that)
- What country you live in (This is very important, because of timezones)
- Why you want to be my Co-Writer

Other than these things, you are free to write about whatever you would like as long as it has the characters from Groupie or another 5SOS fanfic. 

ALSO: Make sure you tag me and dedicate the story to me, or comment on one of the chapters otherwise I won't be able to see it

Enjoy!!!

Entries close on 12:00pm Christmas Day (AEST)

Emily xx