~Chapter 2~

The pic is just to show you what Levy is wearing later when she changes at Lucy's house.

"A few more days in that hell hole and I would have died from boredom," I sighed to Lu-chan as I stretched my arms out wide when we stepped outside the hospital doors. It had been in there for around two week since I woke up. I had already healed, surprisingly, but Mum was still in the coma though.

"The gang is glad you're out, too," Lu-chan agreed. She said she would pick me up and take me to her place to take a shower and stuff then we would be going to hang out with the gang. Her mum said I could stay with them for a little while. When she offered I immediately jumped at the offer and thanked her greatly.

She hopped in the driver's seat of her silver car and I hopped into the passenger side. She immediately put the key in while I, on the other hand, reached for the button that turned on the radio. Gotta get your priorities straight. Music always comes first for me.

"You're still the same," Lu-chan chuckled as she started the car and pulled out of the parking lot.

"Of course," I gave her a big, toothy grin as I turned the knob on the radio to get to a good station. I squealed in happiness when Gajeel came on. I sang along with lyrics as Lu-chan drove to her house.

"You really like him don't you?" Lu-chan laughed as the song ended and another song came on.

"Yeah! How could you not? He's so tall and is well toned. His piercing look so well on him and his eyes..... They're perfection!!!" I yelled and stuck my fists up in the air.

"Hehe, I still have no idea why you find all that attractive," Lu-cha chuckled as we turned onto the street where she lived.

"Of course you don't because you find pick haired, hot headed weirdos who like spicy foods attractive!" I laughed as her cheeks became a light pink.

"It's salmon!" She yelled at me to defend her boyfriend.

"Same thing," I made hand motions as if to prove my point.

"No it's not!" She tried to reason as we got out of the car and approached her house.

"Yes, it is. You need to study your colors. Pink is basically another word for salmon," I explained using more hand motions as she opened the door for both of us. "Plus, salmon is a fish," I added.

"Hey girls," Lu-chan's mum called to us from the kitchen before going back to chopping up a carrot on the cutting board.

"Hi Mum!" Lu-chan greeted her mum before we went upstairs.

"Hi Mrs.Layla!" I greeted her also.

"I'm the one who needs to learn my colors?" She asked, lifting an eye brow as she looked at me.

"Yes, but anyway. I need to borrow some clothes to wear after I get out of the shower," I said as I walked towards her closet and started going through her shirts and hoodies.

"Pick whatever shirt you think will fit you and I'll get you a pair of shorts," Lu-chan said as she went over to her dresser.

I ended up picking a black tank top that said 'normal is boring' in white words. "How come you never wear this?" I asked, holding up the shirt by me and turning to face her.

She looked over her shoulder and examined the shirt that I was holding up next to me. "I didn't know I had that shirt," She laughed as she pulled out a pair of white shorts. "But how are these? They would go good with that shirt."

"Yeah, I'll wear 'em," I said taking the shorts and headed to the bathroom right beside her room. I was going to wear the bra and underwear that I was wearing again, just until we went to my place tonight to get me some of my clothes for me to wear. I took a nice warm, quick shower before getting out, drying off, and getting dressed. "Do you have a beanie that I can wear?" I called out towards her room as I got out the hair dryer from under the sink.