~Chapter 7~

I woke up to the blaring sound of the alarm on my phone. I remembered that I had set it up since I told Gajeel I would get at his place before he left. I looked over and found Lu-chan still sleeping soundlessly. I groaned before pulling myself up and out of bed. I put on a fresh pair of clothes after going downstairs and getting all of the clothes that we had put in the dryer and forgotten about last night. After getting completely ready, brush hair and teeth, packed, dressed, put shoes on, etc., I woke Lu-chan up so she could get ready and tae me over there.

"Wake up Lu-chan! You said you would take me over to Gajeel's house," I said as I shook her shoulder.

"Just a little bit longer!" She groan as she turned the opposite way of me. I yanked the blanket off of her in hopes of making her get up.

"Take me there, drop me off then you can come back and go back to bed," I said as I pulled on her arm.

"Ugh, fine," She sighed before finally giving up and getting out of bed. I brought my bag downstairs and waited for her. After a few minutes she came down, fully ready and wide awake.

"You ready to go now?" I asked as I picked up my bag and finished off the banana that I was eating.

"Yeah just let me grab an apple," She said as she walked off into the kitchen and I followed her to throw away my peel. "Kay! Let's go!" She grinned s she led us out to the car.

On the ride there Lu-chan agreed to stay over for a while so I wouldn't be bored out of my mind. When we arrived Gajeel was waiting impatiently on the porch with bags setting beside him.

"You're late," He sighed when we got onto the porch.

"Good morning to you too," Lu-chan laughed but still didn't affect his grumpy mood.

"Some one," I said as I looked over to Lu-chan, "took forever to get up."

"I'm sorry, I was tired, okay?" Lu-chan laughed.

"Whatever, I need to be leaving," Gajeel grumbled as he picked up his bags and walked off of the porch.

"Bye~" I waved as he drove off, down the driveway and down the street, then out of veiw. "Now, we have a room to set up!" I cheered as I charged into my new home until my mum wakes up. Lu-chan sighed but followed me inside anyway. When Lu-chan shut the door, something scurried from the hallway, straight towards my legs, and started rubbing against me.

"Lily!!!" I cheer as I pick him up. "Isn't he just adorable?" I asked Lu-can while looking over my shoulder at her. Before she can answer, I hold the cat towards her because I had just remembered something that Gajeel had told me. "Here, hold him for a sec," she nods her head and takes the cat from my hands and starts petting him. I immediately open my bag and starting digging through it until I finally pull out a clear bag with cut up kiwis in it. "Here it is!"

Lu-chan cocks her head and gives me a look as if say 'what...?'

"Gajeel said that Lily likes kiwi," I explained and she nodded. I opened the bag and Lily's head goes from snuggling into Lu-chan's hand to snapping towards my direction and staring at the bag. I laugh before handing Lu-chan a piece of the kiwi so she can feed it to him. Lu-chan was surprised at how he ate it up so quickly.

"Wow, he really does love it!" She laughed before setting him back down on the floor. I zipped the bag back up and returned it to my bag. He started rubbing up against my leg again and looked up at me with a pleading look.

"You can have some later, okay?" I knelt down and scratched his head which earned a purr. It seemed like you could see the disappointment in his eyes as he trotted behind us towards me into a spare room.