~Chapter 3~

Here, take a break from what ever you are doing and have a coffee break at Starbucks with...... Gajeel!!!!

I woke up to the wonderful smell of bacon filling the air. My eyes popped open and I looked over to where Lu-chan was supposed to be laying. She wasn't there. I hopped up and went to the kitchen to find who was making breakfast. I peeked through the door with my head barely showing. I saw Lu-chan facing the opposite way from where I was and she was standing in front of the stove, making the bacon.

"Good morning, Levy," Lu-chan giggles even though she didn't look over at me.

"What?!? How did you know I was there?" I asked as I came out of my hiding place.

"You're not that quiet," she laughed as she took the bacon from the skillet and put it onto a plate. I picked up a piece to eat but immediately dropped back.

"Hot, hot, hot, hot, hot!!" I whined.

"You don't pick at it right after it got out of the skillet!" She scolded me even though I started to pick up the piece again. This time I held it with the tips of my fingers and blew on it so it wasn't as hot before taking a bite.

"See! I can eat bacon," I said with a triumphant look on my face.

"I didn't say you couldn't, I just said you weren't supposed to," she said, pointing a finger at me before getting herself a piece. I laughed before getting two glasses down from a cabinet and pouring us both some apple juice.

"A toast!" I said, giving her one of the glasses.

"To what?" She asked a bit confused.

"Uhh, I don't know, anything? How about to majestic potatoes?" I suggested.

"Majestic potatoes?" She asked while giving me a look as if she was checking if I was sane or not. I nodded with a grin that was supposed to assure her but she only gave me another skeptical glance before laughing. "I didn't know that potatoes were majestic."

"Well now they are," I grinned as I held up my glass and waited for her to do the same. She sighed with a grin and made a 'clink' sound from putting our glasses together.

"To majestic potatoes," we chanted before taking a sip of our apple juice. The toaster made a 'ding' sound before Lu-chan got the toast and gave each of us a piece.

"So, what's the plan for today?" Lu-chan asked after she finished the last of her breakfast and I was already done.

"I was actually going to go to the hospital to visit my mum," I said as we walked upstairs to her room to get dressed.

"Oh, I can drive you," she offered but I shook my head.

"I was going to walk. It would give me some time to be alone and think," I said, looking at her apologetic eyes before getting clothes for today out of my bag.

"Okay, that's fine, but text me if you change your mind and want a ride home," she smiled before I left to the bathroom. After I got dressed and went downstairs, Lu-chan was already dressed and sitting on the couch with her phone in her hands and she was texting.

"See ya!" I waved before shutting the front door behind me.

I pulled out my phone and plugged in my earbuds. I turned on shuffle and put my phone back in my pocket. I listened to the music as I watched parents walk by with energetic children holding their hands, some people walking their dogs, and other people just chatting up a storm as they walked and laughed together. And then there was me. I was waking alone while listening to music and seeming like a stalker because I was watching the people that passed me. Most people didn't even realize I was a human walking on the same side walk as them while I was trying to notice everything about everybody that I saw.