~Chapter 10~

SOO idk what day it is in the fanfic so it's Friday okay? Okay!! If you actually know what day it is in the fanfic, which I don't expect anyone to know, but if you do tell me plz and I'll change it.

WARNING: Okay so yeah Levy seems kinda depressed. Really depressed

**********READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END*************

I woke up to my neck hurting because I fell asleep on the couch and didn't go back to my room. First thing on my list for today was to eat breakfast. I lazily walked into the kitchen with a tired Lily following behind me. I took a quick look at the clock and saw that I still had an hour and a half until my shift started. I poured me a bowl of Cheerios and Lily his breakfast. I opened my phone and saw 2 notifications. First was a snapchat from Gajeel and second was.... also a snapchat but from Lu-chan.

I opened Lu-chan's first. She was in her pj's in what looked like her room with Juvia.

Wanna do something today???

I took a picture of me and realized how horrible I looked. My hair was a mess, I could barely keep my eyes open, and I was wearing Gajeel's shirt which was way too big for me. I pressed the X which deleted that picture. Instead of taking a picture of me I turned the camera around and got a quick shot of my half empty bowl of cereal.

Nah I gotta work today

I click the send button before returning to my cereal. Then I opened Gajeel's. It's was a picture of him lying on the couch but he was asleep and he has marker writings all over his face which caused me to laugh.

We got Gajeel good XD a ~Rogue

I took a quick snap of the floor, not wanting to show myself in my current state, and quickly typed a one word response.

Nice

"I'll be right back Lily," I told him as he laid next to his empty bowl. I put my empty bowl in the sink and jogged into the hallway and into my room. I searched through the drawers and eventually found a pair of cut-off shorts and a dark blue tank top. I went into the restroom right across the hall and did everything I had to in there. I carried all of my dirty clothes from the past few days, along with Gajeel's shirt, down to the clothes washer. I dumped the pile in front of it and decided that I would do it when I got home along with the dishes. Gajeel would be coming back home tomorrow. And remember, he doesn't know that I used his shirt and he doesn't need to know. Shhhh it's our secret.

I was all ready and I still had a little more than half an hour until work. That means reading time. I grabbed the keys and a book that I was currently half way through. I hopped into the car and drove to the library only to sit in the car. I put my playlist on shuffle and started where I had left off.

After what seems like barely even five minutes, I took a glance and saw work was about to start for me. I lied the book down in the passenger seat and turned my music off before hopping out of the car and walking towards the entrance of the library.

"Good morning, Carla!" I greeted the white haired female that was typing away on her computer.

"Good morning, Levy. You're on time," she noted to which I nodded. I got to work by starting with the new cart of books that have gotten turned in.

•••

Work went the same as usual. Help a few customers find books they needed, put some books up, read, and whatever else Carla put me up to. Now it was to the hospital for me. Driving to the hospital was silent without any texts from others and without the sound of my playlist. I didn't feel like music at the moment which was unusual for me.