~Chapter 4~

I never did text Gajeel that night just to make sure he didn't regret giving me his number or think I am one of those stalkerish fan girls who texts him all of the time. But I did text him the next day.

Lu-chan and I had decided to meet up with Lisanna at the same Starbucks so I could tell her about it, show her the picture, and they could be there when I text him.

"Did that really happen?" Lisanna gasped after I finished explaining all of the events of yesterday's encounter.

"Yepp and I have is number right.... here!" I said as I pulled out my phone and showed her his profile and the picture we took before he left.

"Then texted him!!" She urged me as she pushed my phone back towards me. I pressed the text button and started typing.

Me - Hey! It's the bluenette from yesterday at Starbucks!

G - Oh, hey! I didn't catch your name?

"He replied!" Lisanna shouted which caused some people to stare.

"And almost instantly too!" Lu-chan added.

"Yeah, I can see. Now stop yelling so an employee doesn't have to come tell us to leave or be quiet." I scolded them before typing back.

Me - It's Levy

G - I'll just stick with Shrimp

Me - ugh fine *rolls eyes*

"You seem comfortable talking to him!" Lu-chan pointed out.

"Yeah!" Lisanna agreed with her which caused me to notice that I did.

"I didn't even notice. It is just natural and I just treat him like I would text one of you two," I shrugged and looked back to my screen and the other two returned to looking over my shoulder when he texted back.

G - Gihi, so what're you doing?

Me - I'm at Starbucks with two of my friends

G - I would come by to say hey because I'm usually near there, but not today. I have to stop by the store to get some kiwi. Maybe if you guys are still in town by the time I finish shopping, I will drop bye for a minute.

"We have to stay in town!" Lisanna told us, well more like instructed. "But didn't you say he was rude?" Lisanna asked, interrupting her loud mood with a serious one.

"Yeah, that's what I thought, but it turns out that he is only like that when he is being pestered or bothered. If you aren't so serious or all about work and just treat him like a normal person, then he isn't as rude. Or at least that is my guess." I shrugged and finished off my coffee.

Me - Wait, I have a question

G - Ask away

Me - Out of all of your fans that you come across, why do you hang out, or well, text me?

G - Gihi, that's kinda hard to answer. Okay, well most of them are weird stalkerish fan girls

Me - Well I'm sure not all of them are so why did you choose me out of the ones that aren't?

G - What makes you think I don't talk to other fans?

Me - oh, I don't know. I was guessing

G - Well you guessed correct because you're the only fan I actually have communicated with for more than 5 minutes. The reason.... well I don't know actually. You just offered to have a drink and you didn't seem that annoying soo I just kind of gave you my number.