~Chapter 9~

I waved to him and gave him a grin as I walked over to his truck. "So where are we going to get coffee?"

"Starbucks. That okay with you?" I asked as he opened the passenger door for me and shut it once I sat down.

"Yeah, it's fine," he hopped into the driver's seat and started the car up. We drove to Starbucks with his mix cd playing in the background. We didn't have much music in common if any. He had no My Chemical Romance, Sleeping with Sirens, Gajeel, Paramore, and barely any Fall Out Boy on there. He just had happened to take us to the same Starbucks that Gajeel and I went to when I first met him.

When we arrived, he opened both the car door and the glass door into Starbucks for me. Each time I said a 'thank you' and gave him a smile.

"Oh, hello! And what what would you two like?" A....male?......female?..... asked as we reached the front of the line. I took a quick glance at the name tag. Yep, last time I checked Bob was a boy's name. We both gave him our orders and names before going and sitting down at a small table beside the window.

"Soooo....?" I said just to fill the awkward silence.

"How about we take turns asking each other questions? So we can, I don't know, get to know each other?" He suggested to which I nodded. "Here I'll go first. Lets start with something simple like.... what's your favorite color?"

"Orange, what about you?" I answered with a smile.

"Red," he said which made Gajeel's eyes immediately pop into my head. I slightly shook the image out of my head, which went unnoticed, so that I could focus on our conversation.

"Okay, now my turn. What's your lucky number?" I asked as I looked over to see why our drinks were taking so damn long.

"36," a said simply and looked over to where I did.

"Any specific reason why?" I quirked an eye brow.

"No not really," he shrugged. "What's yours? And so you have a reason?"

"8 is my lucky number," I beamed. "Because it's symmetrical both horizontally and vertically."

"Cool, cool. My turn a-" he got interrupted by Bob calling our names and hold our coffees.

"Here, I'll get them," he smiled as he got up and got our drinks. In the short time that he was up, my phone vibrated in my pocket. I pulled it out and saw that I had a snapchat from Gajeel. Cooling had already sat my drink in front of me and sat down while I was grinning at my screen. Gajeel just sent me a picture of a large crowd, really large.

Well, here goes nothin'

I took a quick snap of my starbucks with Collin's hand around his cup in the background. It showed Collin's shoulders down to where the table stopped at his torso.

You call that nothing?

I slid my phone back into my pocket, knowing that he wasn't going to answer since he was about to perform.

"Sorry, I had a text," I gave a small smile as I apologized and took a sip from my steaming coffee even though it was summer.

"It's fine. It's my turn if you want to continue?" It took me a second to remember what he was talking about but I nodded.

"Dogs or cats?"

"Cats!" I giggled as a certain kiwi-loving fur ball crawled into my thoughts. "You?"

"Cats," he nodded in agreement.

"Umm.... have any siblings?" I asked.

"Nope, I'm an only child," he shrugged.